2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LDB is so blunt. I just love her. Remember that? Remember that? She is a riot and her tone is priceless.

She point blank said in those calls she wanted someone to arrest her daughter for theft! Ooooh this is aggravating. LDB is my hero.

SA: Final 911 call made at 9:47pm, CA says that seems later than it was

SA to CA: You wanted the OC Sheriff's office to help you deal with your daughter

Ca: Yes

CA backpeddling re: wanting ICA arrested for car theft in 911 call

CA - trying to clarify

LDB - I remember

KC water works beginning again.

YOU'RE THE ONE THAT BROUGHT THEM TO YOUR HOUSE. lmao at LDB.

I'm sorry, CA. You told police you had someone in your car who you wanted arrested!!!
Is that in your notes at home? With the post-it notes?

Ooooooo..LDB is GOOD!

Anyone else notice CA's snotty demeanor while LDB questioning her? lol CA is definitely pizzed!

oh, it is getting hostile.

Lord have mercy. Here goes Cindy...

LDB very sternly reminding CA that she wanted OCSO to help her deal with her daughter...

"So when you call 911 it is your expectation that deputies, in uniforms, and patrol cars, will show up."

"Yes, that is what I wanted."

CA is such a drama queen! This is very difficult for me, very unsettling...

CA is back in form - Is that question?

OMG now Cindy whining about how hard Caylee missing & the 911 calls were for HER and she's talking back to the judge? Linda is awesome and inmate looks pi$$ed, hearing about how mommy called the cops because she stole money and a car.

Here CA goes "are you asking me a question?" "This is very difficult to me Linda" says CA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member