2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA feels threatened so goes back to the grieving grandmother card, very interesting.

Here we go! I'm going to use your first name and talk about how difficult this is.
I'd like to punch something...in the throat!

God forbid that police you called to your house act like police officers. How dare they....gasp!

CA has met her match- she cannot keep her lies straight when LBD faces her down....

omg it starts. jbp question and then an answer so court reporter can get this down

ldb to ca was it not your intention to have le come to your house and question ica??

OK, note to self, when video gets posted, start reviewing at minute 35...

(LDB just called CA out for using "sequestered")

wow LDB just wow, we love you. and CA "it's just...her tone of voice!"

Cindy is angry. different tone for different sides, not good Cindy.

:great:WTG! HHJP is planning to RUN this courtroom and CA's antics be "beavered" as in H2O stoppage! :great:

LBD has taken off the kid gloves. She is demanding that CA testify truthfully or she is going to expose her. Great stuff!

CA - sorry sir. It's just her tone of voice.

LDB - was it not your expection that LE would arrive in uniform and ask questions. They "sequestered" you all.

Now LDB is showing defense a paper.

I am loving this - "No-Mercy Linda" is her new name. Wow - she is really pushing Cindy - not letting her waffle around at all.
Nothing like having documented details to read back to Cindy.

Cindy trying to squirm out of it by getting upset and saying this is very difficult. This is difficult??? Wait for the trial!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orions