2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle Medina taking Lindsay Lohan lessons with the cleavage hanging out? Probably required by Jose, lol. moo

I think ICA is mad because she expected her mother to tell big whopping lies for her and sadly she didn't..

she may have got away with a few but imhoo cindy has agreed with all the points the prosecution is trying to make:

the officers were there because CA called them
she wanted casey arrested
they did not use force (le) and everyone cooperated

eta:
-le responded in a timely fashion and took written statements

((((I think all of what the prosecution is stressing is what the defense is going to use as one of their "straw men"... they will first try to say LE did a crappy job when from witnesses at the scene of the initial calls we see that this is not the case at all... that LE went above and beyond)))))

moo

I don't pretend to know what is said behind closed doors, with the defense and ICA. iF they are not giving her the reality of the situation, it's going to be bad on verdict day. Maybe, ICA just chooses what she wants to believe and ignores the rest...don't know.

We are less than 2 hours into a 2-day hearing, and already 25+ pages!

Think they will have to set aside a couple days next week to complete this!

The best sentence ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!! I have a job and a lanyard also so guess I am good to go:woohoo:

Hey! I don't have a lanyard - does that mean I am unemployed? Then why am I at work???? :maddening:

I have no idea what an evape is.. But I want to go outside for a real smoke! and I dont dare leave this monitor.

Something happen to anyone elses sound?

I seem to hear something else,.... weird

They turned it off since Judge out of room....
I had to take a potty/smoke break and pray CA wouldn't blow a gasket while I was gone!!!

If it hasn't been said before. ICA is wearing a nice red sweater, lost all her inmate weight, and has her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail so not to play with it. Not that I want to say anything nice about ICA - but this is a far cry from the early days. Someone is doing something right -- if this is how she presents herself. As far as the eye movements and body language - well, my friends, that's a whole different can of worms.

Mel

did anyone else lose picture and sound?....i hear just some back ground music with a blank screen

CA wanted LE to threaten to arrest ICA, to scare her into telling where Caylee was- think that;s what LKB was after...and Ithink she got that point across, despite CA.

Absolutely true! The claiming so called 'arest w/handcuffs' was made by CA suggestion to scare KC. And this was done BEFORE YM came. So, the trip to Universal (during which the famouse recorded interview w/KC was taken) was done WITHOUT KC be handcuffs aka 'arrested'! This cross examination is superb!!!! WOW!

What's with ICA keeping on pulling red sweater cuffs over knuckles?? Does anyone know?

I think my favorite tell from Cindy was when feeling threatened by the questioning, she called LDB by her first name and went into the "you just don't know how difficult this has been for me" schpeel.
I recall George doing the same thing during the state deposition, where he called JA "Jeff."

Maybe it just wishful thinking, but watching KC today I am getting the impression that it's beginning to dawn on her just how deep the caca is.

my feed went poof too. it better come back after recess :D

I just refer to her as the gatekeeper :) Did anyone else lose sound? Thanks. Mel.

When Mason came back in I thought I heard him ask a question about turning the sound off during break. I was quick so I may be mistaken.

Times like this, im glad i use the ecig, electric ciggy to vape as i can vape in my house lol

eta, ca is really getting hammered..jmo

Isn't vaping great! - I am in the office with my ecig too - vaping and watching with my ear-buds discreatly in my ears - Since there is no oder, as long as no one is looking I vape away and since I have my ear-buds - no one can hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member