2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dorothy Simm's body language not nearly as friendly as Andrea Lyon(s) or Linda BK! Looks quite uncomfortable there, being very careful not to touch ICA....

Oh I have never wanted to read a yellow piece of paper so bad in my life!

It will tank. An Amber Alert after 31 days is just ridiculous. It would be completely ineffective. No way they're winning a civil suit on that.

No doubt, they'd need a license plate or something, they couldn't even get a clear bead on who it was they were even looking for (invisiNanny). At least KC didn't just make up a license plate number, that would have sent her story crashing down toot suite.

Argh! Need a lip reader! KC is talking seriously with Sims, KC seems frushtrated or upset by something.

I'm peeking in...at work but still watching/listening to hearing. This is freaking awesome. LDB is a miracle worker. She knows exactly how to handle CA.

This is only the beginning. Imagine what the trial will be like when they get to the discovery of Caylee!!!

If you can't answer a direct question, you are lying. IMO

Did you all notice when CA first walked across to the stand she turned and looked pointedly at ICA but got no response.. very telling.

Times like this, im glad i use the ecig, electric ciggy to vape as i can vape in my house lol

eta, ca is really getting hammered..jmo

I have no idea what an evape is.. But I want to go outside for a real smoke! and I dont dare leave this monitor.

Something happen to anyone elses sound?

I seem to hear something else,.... weird

ICA was just talking to CM and she was mad!

Okay, I missed the first hour but see that Cindy made KC cry... lol Anything good that first hour? (Since we are at recess...) I plan on watching this again this evening.

THAT'S what CM said?????????????? OMG!

Notice he apparently has had no problem listening to CA speaking/muttering/trying to wiggle out of previous testimony.

Selective hearing. :loser:

I have no idea what an evape is.. But I want to go outside for a real smoke! and I dont dare leave this monitor.

Something happen to anyone elses sound?

I seem to hear something else,.... weird

Sound is cut for recess.

It'll be back.

Why did they make Casey remove her paper from her bottled water????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove