2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:twocents:AND for the SECOND time: CA has said UNDER OATH that Yuri claimed that an Amber Alert was going to be issued!.....:maddening:

:twocents: Possible CIVIL action (in CA's mind ONLY, IMHO) against Yuri et al.?? :twocents:

:loser:Esquire wanted to take THAT CASE!!! :truce:

It will tank. An Amber Alert after 31 days is just ridiculous. It would be completely ineffective. No way they're winning a civil suit on that.

Darn. Recess. I'm going to have to forgo the rest so y'all take good notes. :kimsterwink:

:seeya:

LDB - KC appeared to be talking them to freely. She left with Alan and Melich freely.

CA - yes

15 minute break

CA walked right by KC and KC didn't even look up.

DOH - ICA didn't even look at CA when she walked by for recess. IMO CA has gained quite a few pounds (not be be snarky - just an observation).

Mel

RECESS!!!!

I have a feeling that George is going to be an extremely hostile witness! If you remember that last time LDB went toe to toe with him??

Cindy is lying!! A lot!!!

WHOA--CA walked within 2 feet of ICA on her way out for recess and ICA did not so much as glance up from her papers. Holy cow, gotta replay that again too.

15 minute recess, Cindy walks right past Casey, Casey completely ignores Cindy, has her head down scribbling on her notepad....

ICA didn't even glance up at CA as she walked past her. She is *such* an ungrateful <unusual person>.

Why doesn't the inmate have to go back to a holding cell for the 15 min break, not long enough?

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all that are transcribing live. I'm at work and can't see on t.v.!!!!
Thanks for being our ears and eyes :)

LDB asking about whether or not she thought ICA was cooperating with the LEO who took Casey to go to Universal.

LDB - From what you could see Casey was cooperating with them?
CA - yes

OMG Quick Recese Smoke em if you got em!

ICA writing furiously on her legal pad.

Everyone leaving ICA Still writing like crazy.

Wow, when HHBP issued a 15 minute break, CA left the stand and ICA would NOT even look at her mother! She was furiously writing the whole time!!!

Wow! You are all goooood!!!! I can't keep up with you pros! :)

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members