2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha - now LDB is getting CA to confirm she knew where ICA was going each time she left Hopespring after denying a few minutes back that she did not know where they were going when they left the house. Cindy, Cindy, Cindy!!!

So she slept when she came back, she showered, yes? She had her cellphone back, yes?

I'm getting ready for work and unable to hear the whole testimony, but has CA yet said she fails to understand what this line of questioning has to do with it? Like she did with Morgan? I keep waiting for that.

LDB now walking CA gently through the morning of July 16... KC home, with her family, has her cell phone, etc. CA thinks they gave KC her cell phone because they thought that KC would lead them to Caylee.

Please keep the discussion related to the hearing and refrain from bashing, etc.

Thanks to everyone providing the play by play for those unable to watch.

ICA freaks me out, watching her mom get torn to sheds by LBD with no more expression on her face than if she was watching an anthill.

Dr Lillian Glass is going to have a field day with CA sliding around on that chair. She keeps swiveling.... she would like to shout at LDB!
If this is an example of how the trial will go, CA will go down like a lead balloon.

Yes. It will be obvious to any jury that Cindy is lying. She is avoiding. She seems guilty.
:twocents: I enjoy LDB (fyi)

So first she recalls it was a patrol car...then in a flash....she didn't go outside and can't recall what kind of car it was.

But he had his lanyard with him. Like KC had a lanyard????

LDB really knows how to push CA's buttons and when to let her run her mouth.

I'm getting ready for work and unable to hear the whole testimony, but has CA yet said she fails to understand what this line of questioning has to do with it? Like she did with Morgan? I keep waiting for that.

No yet, but I feel it coming on. I am sure she is wondering what is relevant about any of this. LOL

:twocents:AND for the SECOND time: CA has said UNDER OATH that Yuri claimed that an Amber Alert was going to be issued!.....:maddening:

:twocents: Possible CIVIL action (in CA's mind ONLY, IMHO) against Yuri et al.?? :twocents:

:loser:Esquire wanted to take THAT CASE!!! :truce:

can anyone take a gander as to why ICA is writing so frantically on her pad? Is she mad at mama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimberlyJane523