2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly she remembers Detective Hosey's name! It's a meeeericle!

So LDB just shredded the timeline that the defense is trying to weave into reality.

Sorry defense...THWARTED.

The last two years all run into one day. CA, thank ICA for that.

All CA's statements and phone calls are gonna bite her square in the kiester. Her story doesn't hold up under the tiniest bit of scrutiny, and the "oooh, don't ask me questions, I'm very sad and stressed" won't do anything. I am so happy to hear someone finally call her on her.. stuff. ;)

Does CA not know how to answer "yes" or "no"? Geesh!

Funny that Casey is using a red ink pen...writing stuff like '03....Dear Muffin, my mom is the worst liar on the face of the earth....

CA: But I didn't want my daughter arrested
LDB Do you recall your language in that 911 call "I have someone in my home I need arrested?"
CA: Yes
*moneyshot*

So happy that Caylee has LDB working for her.

P.S. and I love this board and all your comments so much!

<3 eyes.

... Cindy is not helping herself here - she can't remember and it all seems like one long day. Her recollections are not reliable

I have to say a rather impressive job by SA LDB gently backing Cindy into the corner in which she has to admit she is the one who insisted LE "arrest" KC for stealing from her - as a tactic. :thumb:

Cindy better NEVER work for Suicide Hotline....

The caller would have offed himself by the time Cindy ever finished a yammering! :banghead:

OMG...I know!

At this rate it will be a miracle if this trial is completed in 2 years, much less 2 months!! :banghead:

Cindy has met her match and I bet the minute she steps off the stand she will be cursing LDB with a vengence!

they cannot help her or save her like this. give it up and just be honest people

CA has been sooooo coached to mention handcuffs as often as possible. It seemed like a long time, watching her being marched down the driveway...

LDB is great at using CA's words to prove her "histrionics"

Casey is busy writing. I feel she is giving her notes to JB so he can know where Cindy isn't right in her memory. IMO, they have weaved too many lies. Why have Casey in red? I am happy to not discuss what people are wearing TOS but red is known to be a "scarlet woman" archetype in most people's minds.

When I see Casey writing like that I wonder if she will testify.

Why is Cindy acting so confused? Wait. Don't answer that.

wow was that casey jumping up in her seat with a lil smirk?? anyone else notice that?? what was just said??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582