Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
289 people viewing this thread!

To the 135 guests, hope you will register and join us. We appreciate new points of view!

OMG We are just gonna have a hay day for the next week, picking these conversations apart! Please tell me someone is taping this so we can RE watch it and RE RE watch it! ! ! ! !

I find CA can answer the same question in 3 or more DIFFERENT ways. Depending on the tone it is being asked of her. She cant just be UNBIASED and answer the question. It's like EVERYTHING is a slight against her.

LDB ROCKS MY WORLD! Anyone who can get CA's Goat makes me swoon

Oh Cindy's gonna stage several breakdowns when she's on the stand during trial. I'm grieving and I need a break. Over and over again.

SA: Did you have paperwork with you that showed ICA had stolen a lot of money from you:

CA: No

CA: I didn't care about the money, I cared about Caylee

LDB: The tactic you wanted LE to employ was to arrest her for stealing money from you if KC would not take you to Caylee.

is it not true that if u didnt get taken to caylee that u wanted her arrested for takin money from u?
but ca says she didnt want her daughter arrested

CA admitted to telling LE about KC stealing money and wanted her arrested if KC wouldn't take LE to Caylee.

LDB - and you said sure.

Baez sticking his tongue out at someone...ugh!

CA: But I didn't want my daughter arrested
LDB Do you recall your language in that 911 call "I have someone in my home I need arrested?"
CA: Yes

The tactic you wanted them to employ was to arrest her is she would not take them to Caylee - they would arrest her for taking money - You wanted them to do this. So she would take them to Caylee.

You recall your language - I have someone in my home that I need to have arrested?

Answer - (Finally) yes.

CA: But I didn't want her to be arrested..."

SA: Do you recall your language in that 911 call that "I have someone in my home that I need to have arrested?"

CA is giving daggars to LDB when LDB forced CA to a "yes/no" answer.

LDB is not gonna take any BS from CA whatsoever. She is keeping her on a very short leash...and CA hates it! GOOOOO Team Caylee!

Lee went to Tony's because none of the deputies would bring back Casey's things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582