2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad time for recess...now lawyers can tell CA how this is going...dang
What is ICA writing? She did not look up at her mother as she walked by,lol:maddening:

guys this is just the beginning. how are they ever gonna get thru this. so many lies and stories to keep up with. ldb is prepared. she is smiling finally. i knew casy wouldnt be able to go thru this without a smile

ICA just mouthed to her gatekeeper (what was that all about, snarl.....). She is P**sed!

Simms sitting with KC and KC finishing her writing.

LDB - KC appeared to be talking them to freely. She left with Alan and Melich freely.

CA - yes

15 minute break

CA walked right by KC and KC didn't even look up.

Because she was arrested on a whim. And she's still annoyed.

Simms writing to KC instead of talking.

It appears to me that KC is uncomfortable and is avoiding making eye contact with her mother. What do all of ya'll think? I can't wait to see her body language when GA takes the stand!

Oh, well. John Allen had a lanyard, ergo he must have a job.

:floorlaugh:

___

Court is in recess for a short break.

KC looking over her furious red notes (surprised there is a point left on her red pen) and adding yet more comments. Hope Jose remembers to bring her a poptart or something to keep her energy level up....

...so far, the most important thing happens: CA addmits that KC went with YM to Universal on her 'free will' (no handcuffs!!!)...this is priceless! GREAT JOB by LDB!

ICA didn't even glance up when CA walked past, staring at her-wow!

Well, my personal opinions is that at trial, the jury will have an unfavourable view of Cindy.

The truth on the witness stand, even a truth that tears Cindy's soul apart will help KC far more than lying and obfuscating on the stand. Right now Cindy is not painting herself as a grieving grandmother, but an accomplice.

InSession mulling it over now. The whole subject of Miranda is a fine point. I'm going to be very interested to see how consistent GA and LAs testimony corresponds to Cindy's "recollection"

Casey kills me!! She could care less that her mother is up there getting teared to shreds. I think she may even be enjoying it.

Cindy talks about herself way too much. She worried sooooo much about Casey being arrested?? HELLO?? What about Caylee??

KC putting her hand on Simms' and saying "thank you" or "bless you". (I think it was a "Bless you")

LDB asking about whether or not she thought ICA was cooperating with the LEO who took Casey to go to Universal.

LDB - From what you could see Casey was cooperating with them?
CA - yes

OMG Quick Recese Smoke em if you got em!

ICA writing furiously on her legal pad.

Everyone leaving ICA Still writing like crazy.

Times like this, im glad i use the ecig, electric ciggy to vape as i can vape in my house lol

eta, ca is really getting hammered..jmo

I really don't get why ICA is so ticked at Cindy! ICA brought ALL this on herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member