Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So GA says No one was arrested?
Watch out for GA and his "as a matter of fact"- imo that always precedes a lie or two...

If GA could not hear or see what was happening at any point how does he know her rights were not read or even further how does he know if she was arrested or what she was being arrested for?

Notification that LEOs were coming to the house: These ANTHONYs are so LUCKY that LE GAVE THEM a heads up!.....afterall, THE FELON WAS/IS an ADULT! :maddening::maddening::maddening:

So the whole defense strategy is going to be ignore everything else, all the evidence, and just make LE the bad guys? Do they really think this is going to over well with a jury when the trial starts?

Baez = FAIL. Not sure what that was all about, but I can conclude that ICA was not in anyway, shape or form, arrested. She was detained. BIG difference.

LDB has a record to SHARE with GA.

GA says "if you can believe the person that wrote it."

Oh look you can see literally KC gearing up for the tears and puppy dog eyes at Daddy as LDB walks up to cross.

Okay - let's see what LDB does with George - first confirming the notes etc., that the police record on calls.

Ohh - George is testy......

"If you can believe the report the person wrote".

Right George. We'll take your story over LE any day.

They cannot answer yes or no. I admit it. I give in. I am here to see these liars break.

I will be the first to say that I believe that George is going to LOSE IT during LDB's questioning!!

oh my god GA is saying the whoever wrote the report as far as times and what happened may not be trusted!!!

And that the dispatch may not be trusted.

SO EVERYONE IS LYING but NOT the ANTHONYS!!!

down tot he dispatch people! UNREAL

Has George never heard of "Scared Straight" tactics???...George is going to get a rude awakening here..!!! I also believe that Judge Perry is going to see very clearly, that both George and Cindy could be treated as "Hostile Witnesses"...

why yes, yes she did--she folded it and tucked it in....

She did that earlier also.

I'm willing to bet notes to Mommy and Daddy...

It will be interesting to see who takes custody of her notepad at the end of court.

JB passing notes outside of jail rules again?

Anyone know of any WSers there today? Can we text them to alert the baliff and/or the SA to keep an eye out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member