2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow so they brought her back into the house and removed her handcuffs.

This is so bad and they rehearsed - except the area where she got andcuffed. I bet LEE will say she got handcuffed int he bathroom.

Well it seems to me if you ask the mother of a missing child where the child is and she can't answer you- that it makes sense to handcuff her and put her int he car - however I am thinkign there was lots of YELLLING and screaming nad they removed Casey at CA request - can we get the officers to testify????

It is clear to me that JoJo wants to redeem himself in his daughter's eyes. ....KC I will stand by you and get you off of these bogus charges.......

Since JB already asked George about being past LE, can the defense question him on that, for instance, why he left the dept, was he ever reprimanded, etc...

I'd love to know if the brand of legal pad GA has in front of him is the same brand that the defense has on the table.

THIS is why I don't have one shred of sympathy for George. He's in it thick as thieves with his own family. He abandoned Caylee just like they did. And now he's lying out his arse for Casey, who doesn't even appreciate it!

I'm going to stop now or I might say something against TOS.

lol

For some reason the cam angle is down and to the side, not direct as it was for CA's testimony.

608b3536.png

Is this his note pad with the answers that Michelle Medina texted to him?

Casey is upset because mommy said they didn't have her phone and george said they did.

GA says door was shut CA says it was open during questioning.

casey seems really mad at her whole fathers testimony. anyone think they are gonna throw george under the bus??

George says Casey's bedroom door was shut when YM spoke to her. Cindy said it was open.

KC will not look at GA. When she's not writing, she's looking at JB rather than her father.

As to KC's anger outburst...I'm not entirely sure that wasn't rehersed as well for mitigation purposes. "Look at her behaviour in the courtroom when her abuser testifies! Obviously she was abused!"

Wow, what is HHJP's expression during all of this? It can't be lost on him on George's testimony just about contradicts everything Cindy just said!

GA doesn't remember if there was another person in the room with ICA and Det YM

(jmo, isn't there usually 2 officers? Not sure...)

THIS is why I don't have one shred of sympathy for George. He's in it thick as thieves with his own family. He abandoned Caylee just like they did. And now he's lying out his arse for Casey, who doesn't even appreciate it!

I'm going to stop now or I might say something against TOS.

Yep. That sonar equipped bass boat sailed a looooooong time ago!!

Did anyone just notice GA's statement? He referred to "his son, Lee and Cindy were there".

Kind of telling that he didn't say his WIFE Cindy. IIRC, he's referred to her in the past as "his wife Cindy".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska