2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we figured out yet why we are only now, 2.5 years later, talking about handcuffs and pretending that KC was arrested?

OK Im confused, when they took KC in the car at that point, weren't they driving around to find places where the Nanny was? They didn't take her to the station and book her, am I wrong?

WOT? Arrested for Child Abuse? RUKidding me. Liar! Where was this in any depo?

ICA doesn't like something....just saw her writing like crazy, look around and lawyer calmed her???

KC is pissed about something. GA is talking about an officer using her phone and she is frantic looking around to say something to someone.

Maybe GA screwed up his "script".

Ohhhh George, I had high hopes for you, buddy. :( Poor Caylee, her whole family just abandoned her.

KC getting mad at her fathers testimony.

GA: You put cuffs on someone, roughly you are taking their rights from them.

George says the police HAD Casey's phone while Cindy said they had to get it from Tony's.

Why are they allowed to answer more than is asked.
Why can't they use names instead of my daughter, my son, my husband!!!!!!!Sorry I will shut up now.

It's a good thing if they have an idiot attorney who LETS them ramble....it should never happen. Just yes, and no, that's all it takes. But think how much the SA learns when he rambles.

Oh wow, ICA looking around frantically, shaking her head...CM said something to her to calm her a little

This is unbelievable!!! I am just SICK!!! SICK!!! SICK!!!!

KC looked over both shoulders, then acted all antsy...what was THAT all about?

GA: You put cuffs on someone, roughly you are taking their rights from them.

George says the police HAD Casey's phone while Cindy said they had to get it from Tony's.

George says Casey was arrested for child neglect.

Again, "I never saw. " "I don't know."

Bring on the SA!

1:38--KC's facial reaction to GA's guess at how long she was held in the police car--crazy "no way" face and head shake like he's so wrong...

GA playing his past experience as police officer and how handcuffs mean the person is arrested. LDB objects for non-responsive to question but is overruled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily