2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This buck is gonna get passed more than any buck has ever been passed. That is what this testimony is going to be: pass the buck. IMHO.

GA: It was about Caylee.

It was several police officers, detectives, you know in general they were "flunkies".

OMG, George already feigning emotions oh poor me this is so upsetting, lol -moo

Interesting that GA has a legal pad with him. A legal pad....a LEGAL PAD.....

Did he have some notes to remember on it??? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I empathize with GA so much. I really feel like he's the only one with a conscience. I know, I know, he's maybe not done things on a moral level that I may have done, but I cant help really feeling he got the **** end of the stick with his family for all this time.

I thought Casey was in her room when LE arrived?? That is what Cindy said in her testimony? Cindy says she took LE to Casey... in her room.

Here comes GA

lol

For some reason the cam angle is down and to the side, not direct as it was for CA's testimony.

608b3536.png

i think ICA is writing down his testimony -- no other reason to write that fast. She prolly doesn't realize it's all being dicated/recorded ;)

Why are they allowed to answer more than is asked.
Why can't they use names instead of my daughter, my son, my husband!!!!!!!Sorry I will shut up now.

sorry for OT...but isn't strange how KC ears are constantly moving...kind of crazy and scary...did anyone noticed?...she's moving her yeys and her ears are moving too...strange...

So Casey was "arrested" in the garage... Cindy says that she was "arrested" on the driveway.

is that five o'clock shadow on Jose? :tsktsk: "officer" of the court. This is not Miami Vice.

George will tell on Cindy just because they cannot keep the lies straight. Too many. Cindy lied several times already today. George is very clear that Casey was arrested.

who in the heck takes time to make notes when they just getting info regarding a missing child.....

"As a matter of fact, she was. It was in the garage area."

When GA begins with "As a matter of fact..." I discount 99% of anything that follows.

Will there be a new thread for the afternoon session since this one will be so long or is it easier to keep whole hearing on one? Sorta new here, thx. :)

No tears from KC when her dadddy toojk the stand. He blew her a kiss and gave her a nod and she sits there stoic, emotionless.

Yeah, and went back to her very important note taking. Dismissive much? lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member