2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow CA looks so different. Weight gain and looks like she's been crying. This is the first time I have seen her look nervous.

Living a lie will do that to you. (JMO) OMG Cindy, it's a fricking thumb drive, not a ZIP drive, I know it's a minor thing but that drives me up the wall.

"They were demanding of her" WELL yeah she lied, lied, lied. Maybe if mommy and daddy got "demanding" we wouldn't be sitting here today. She infuriates me.

she can't remember much but she knows what colors and uniforms the deputies were wearing.

Does anyone have a live link that won't time out? It's annoying having to keep clicking to keep the stream open & then missing bits of conversation. Thanks!

CA put ICA's phone numbers on a zip drive along with a couple photos of Caylee

Dear Lord...do they not remember what brought the police to them??? Felony for the car and money---then of course Caylee (last as ususal)-----they are playing this down big time and making LE seem like huge big meanies......shameful for them!!!!!!!!!!!

He got demanding of ICA?? Gee, I dunno why? Could it be the fact that her daughter had been missing for THIRTY-ONE days and MOTY never told ANYONE?? Just a thought.

CM is summarizing the timeline of KC being in custody.

Is it me? I have never heard about these handcuffs in all the news and depositions from early on in the case. What is the big deal about the handcuffs?

:twocents: okay: we are definitely going to see the ATTACK of the LE by the defense......and all the emphasis on "poor lil casey"! HAS EVERYBODY forgotten that a TODDLER WAS MISSING????????????:maddening::maddening::maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy