2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I don't have a lanyard - does that mean I am unemployed? Then why am I at work???? :maddening:
Well, according to the authority (Cindy), Detectives wear them and empoyees at Universal. It's a pretty big deal !:crazy:

What's with ICA keeping on pulling red sweater cuffs over knuckles?? Does anyone know?

To me, that's no big. I do that too with my long sleeve sweaters -- keeps the hands warm :) Besides, she's a big time (OCD) fidgeter ;)

From staff member here: Sound off in some courts during break so ALL parties may speak freely.......:great:

What's with ICA keeping on pulling red sweater cuffs over knuckles?? Does anyone know?

It's the "style" to make them look youthful, childlike - check out young girls these days - I was saying earlier after the last hearing I was at - I bought a yoga t-shirt from Roots and it actually had a slit in the seam at wrist level to put your thumb through - complete silliness but it was a long t-shirt so I bought it anyhow.

Funny - I don't look childish or youthful in it though.....:waitasec:

what could possibly be so important to be constantly texting about right now. re they really allowed to use a cell phone during the hearing?? that doesnt seem right somehow.

Maybe it just wishful thinking, but watching KC today I am getting the impression that it's beginning to dawn on her just how deep the caca is.

I don't get that at all...if anything how evil that LE & SA are to even consider her.....she feels she is justified...you can tell by the anger...I was going with perhaps your opionion but since ca took the stand and things happened....

She thinks it looks sexy. Everything she does is to make herself look sexier. She is constantly trying to get attention with unbuttoned blouses, etc. When she was first arrested she wore the t-shirt and the sleeves were somewhat rolled up. Now tell me who is going to take the time to roll the sleeves on your T-Shirt when YOUR DAUGHTER HAS BEEN MISSING FOR OVER A MONTH.

Everything she does is for affect.

Isn't vaping great! - I am in the office with my ecig too - vaping and watching with my ear-buds discreatly in my ears - Since there is no oder, as long as no one is looking I vape away and since I have my ear-buds - no one can hear.

Ive been vaping and smoke free for over a year..whooo i can vape any where any time and love it lol

ya'll, this hearing is like cat fur flying...jmo

CA, getting caught in lies...this trial is going to be a doozy..

casey looks Pizzed to the power of 10,jmo

chanting justice for Caylee

with the sequestration of George right now will be interesting to see what they testify differently to!

And again Linda deftly points out a discrepancy in Cindy's testimony.

If CA knew whether or not KC was coming home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem