2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is KC reading along with the transcription of the interview or....?

It is interesting listening to (that good looking hunk) Det. Yuri because his manner and way of responding to either LDB is the same polite way as he answers Baez. Very cool - such a professional.
This is what impresses me too, so professional !

:twocents: Just me BUT....is there ANY possibility that CM "broke" the 'puter so LDB's "questioning stride" would be interrupted!?

IT's just my "suspicious" nature, I guess :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I thought the same thing. Just like Skype always went out for Andrea Lyon during depositions.

Is it over?

No way - fire up wftv! Yuri is on the stand and LDB is questioning him. For those who couldn't watch today - the key questioning was Yuri/Baez. Prepare to catch flies for about an hour.

:twocents: Just me BUT....is there ANY possibility that CM "broke" the 'puter so LDB's "questioning stride" would be interrupted!?

now that you mentioned this it is time to keep notes on this possibility

Define "suspicious" ... ;)

Lol at KC flipping through her copy of Lawschool For Inmates trying to find another loophole to exploit!

Wow...it's still on...sure this has been mentioned 100x...but I wish someone would smack the pen out of Casey's hand.

CNN and myfoxorlando just went out too.

edit: nvm they're back now

Why oh why is this an issue?

Because the defense has no other way out, they know she is guilty and they are trying to have as much evidence thrown out as they can.

Lol at KC flipping through her copy of Lawschool For Inmates trying to find another loophole to exploit!

She believes she is taking an active role in her defense - part of the team
:floorlaugh:

Ooops. Yuri doesn't recall making a call to GA about CA not coming home that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member