2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee has a baby on the way, hopefully this has changed his viewpoint on many levels. I said "hopefully", my gut says he's saving himself though.

So far - and I am shocked, surprised, gob-smacked or whatever, but he is being a fantastic witness.
Calm, straightforward, no twitching, no avoiding - this shocks me.

Hopefully, he is fed up with this circus. He does not come across IMO as a guy who will be played.

I don't think he wants a room at the "dorm" with sister--think he understands that lying is a crime???? perhaps????????

Perhaps the phrase from LE resonants in Lee's mind?

"Lee knows what he has done."

OMG she was pregnant at her bond hearing????

That's what I heard, too. :shrug: I'm not sure because it was raised then the questioning continued without further reference....

[Edit: The misheard word was corrected by several others a few posts ago--thanks! :) ]

LOL LOL LDB used the word thwarted!!!!!!!

I so heart this woman!!!!!!!!!!!

Did she just say his investigation was "thwarted" by the fact KC was in jail?

NOW I understand the molestation accusation against brother and GA, it is to discredit them in the future, and make them not credible at trial JMO

Lee is bringing it home for Caylee today. No wonder he detached from his family.

He is answering carefully, thoughtfully, and without the tense body language that he had with JB.

Perhaps because he knew what JB was up to???

Yeah! I mean I was starting to wonder if I was imagining it. But Lee actually seems to be almost looking forward to LDB's questions and the chance to outright say that he was searching for Caylee. Someone in this family actually remembers this child and is possibly seeking to stand up for her? I'm shocked. (I'm also surprised we are not hearing outraged cries of fury from CA). He is definately the most believeable of the A's on the stand, even with the weird gigling.

I don't care if it's to save his skin or not, I'm just glad he's being straightfoward and respectful. I mean, he may not want to lie due to his own wellbeing, but disrespect is not a crime. He's being respectful.

LA: "How do we talk to to Casey? We're all new to this... I'm new to this... How do I talk to my sister?"

There it is...the Anthony's didn't know how to set up jail visits. That's it...nothing sinister as JB is trying to float.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required