2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LA seems much more comfortable with LDB than w/ JB. When JB was questioning him, he seemed to be picking at his nails / fingers the entire time.

for those reading along... JB just said that Lee went to his office and looked at info in his office and gave it to LE

I thought he said Lee went into Jose's office and wrote down a list of receipts which he left and he also gave it to LE.

Witness excused. Five minute stretch break.

Why does JB make it seem bad that LE was on Caylee's side. It's like he hates the little girl?

I don't think he wants a room at the "dorm" with sister--think he understands that lying is a crime???? perhaps????????

No, I think this guy actually has what he thinks is his own code of ethics. But part of that code is helping his sister so I think he will subconsciously find justification for giving misleading statements even if he doesn't think he is misleading anyone.

and Lee comes back with he was not on the side of LE or KC he was on CAYLEE'S side.

We have to make a WS pact - never say the word "absolutely" or "miscontrue".

MOO

REALLY???? Why would anything be about CASEY??? Of course it would be CAYLEE!!

Both GA and LA have now stated that their number one priority was Caylee. Is this their subtle way of telling ICA she`s on her own?

la just said "I love you" to ICA ((whom of course didn't even look up from her damn paper))

Lee just whispered "love you" to KC.

Oooooh, Casey didn't look at Lee when he left the room...

Lee just passed Casey and said Hi Casey I Love You and she just kept looking down thumbing her papersss

What role does LA's immunity deal play in his about-face on the stand today? Any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC