Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the song, People get ready?

People get ready there's a train acoming, you don't need no passengers you just get on board...Georgie boy, that train is coming for you...get ready...

HHJP wanted to hear the answer to that question...JMO, but I think he was curious as to how far GA would go to save ICA's life

very interesting, WTC-good point, how reliable is his testimony if he would do ""anything" - in bizzaro world Baez thinks he can spin this to his advantage.

While we're waiting..MH lived in California didn't he? I wonder if his crazy ex Tara wore a wire too?

hmmm, agent of the defense ? Geez, he is lying to protect his daughter now! Is baez that stupid that he thinks the judge, jury and public will not and cannot see that?:banghead:

charleyann

GA just showed the true measure of a grieving parent - Willing to do ANYTHING it takes to save a life - or find a child. This case has made me angry, upset, puzzled... but never until just this moment has it made me sick to my stomach as much as watching that liar sit there, watching her father cry and show ZERO emotion.

It is official thanks to Baez that GA would do anything including violate a court order to save ICA from death.

Jury please disregard eveyrthing GA says - he is willing to lie to save her.

Thanks BAEZ

Well that's OK -because having established that, the jury would more likely believe what GA said in his early statements to LE when confronted with his inconsistency. His statements at that time were much more damaging to KC.

Oh, yeah I'm going to trust someone from JBs firm to tell the truth.

JB and Gabe could be twins minus the pocket square.

HaHa Gabe doesn't remember the nature of the meeting. Betcha he's none too happy to be here today.

I just got out of a 2 hour meeting, don't expect you all to catch me up totally, but did anything HUGE happen, please?

Also, did Perry rule on the Miranda issue yet?

Thank you so much!

Funny how JB is so accomodating to this attorney (I know it's a long time ago, but do you remember the gist of...) compared to how he vilified LE.

she was busy with her never-ending writing and all her papers and notebooks, what on EARTH can she constantly be writing about....will this all be added to her memoirs some day?

I believe she is being told to write instead of anytime she feels like preening or getting angry, which is most of the time I guess. I would love to read it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3