DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB: Did you understand my question?

YM: I don't believe so.

HAHAHA!

I think I just said that three times Sir..Yuri is getting a tad annoyed and I don't blame him.

GA looks like he is going to pass out in the audience.

Who's next to George? I thought he couldn't come in until Cindy testified? Where's Allen? I thought we were picking up from yesterday, or am I in the twilight zone.

I wish Jose would stop clicking his pen --

Mel

George looks like he went to a tanning bed yesterday. I thought he was really pale yesterday...

"He wanted to speak to us away from Cindy." :rolling:

Baez just keeps on asking YM the exact same question over and over, changing the order of the words a bit.

YM - said exact same answer 3x and pointed out to Baez that he just asked the same question 3x.

Baez - give it up - you are not going to trip him up or confuse him into giving the answer you want him to give.

Yuri is thwarting JB - amazingly he can play the game and still be a Master Thwarter

:woohoo:

Oh, I do hope LDB shows that George was trying to be their false friend.
George is the one who brought this up about Casey killing Caylee.

I'm waiting for this question..did you ever tell anyone you didnt like me Mr Melich?

LMAO, love it...he ask Baez to tell him the defn. LMAO:great:

Yuri is wrestling control of the questions from Baez - making him define terms and reiterate questions - getting tough and adversarial

Baez is a horrible attorney. GA called YMelich to speak with him away from the presence of CA...False friends???? Nothing nefarious on the detectives part, they needed credible information for Caylee...

Didn't we go over the Duckett case the other day. Yes, Melanie, there is a twilight zone. I need to set up a Yuri fan club! :)

Heiarchy = raped or beaten up? egads. George is a former LE, he knows what heiarchy is Jose!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap