Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Round of applause for faefrost!
JB's "apology" today sounds very similar to what ff posted on Tuesday!
and remember JB wanted to cover the contempt Motion (show cause) first thing, but Judge P said no stick to the schedule.

2010.12.21 Stream of Motions - General Discussion - Page 48 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

faefrost
3/1/2011
"Oh my! JB did intern with some real lawyers right? I mean didn't he work for the public defenders office or somesuch before he was admitted to the bar? Does anyone know if he ever participated in any cases that actually went all the way to trial? Did no one teach him that you don't throw this much waste matter at the judge and opposition if you hope to have anything even vaguely resembling a happy outcome for your client?

I mean really? In the case of this Motion to Show Cause. A real professional lawyer would suck it up to the benefit of his client. "I'm sorry your honor. I misread the document and missed that you had required a summary of all including what had previously been filed. As soon as I was made aware of this error I contacted the court seeking clarification and advisement. I have since submitted to opposing council the required materials and hopefully we should all be square. My deepest apologies to the court and my opposing council on this one. I dropped the ball and misread the sentence in the order. I would request that my client not be impacted by this."

Politely and meekly take the bullet. Accept the tongue lashing. Promise not to do it again and move on. That's really all JA wants. He is simply rattling the defenses cage with this seeking to push the issue that deadlines can no longer be ignored and he expects a certain minimal degree of professional conduct from the defense. Sadly JB's filing proves that he still does not get it. And guess what JB. Yeah the op council can harass you for your blatant screw ups and mistakes. The trick is don't make any."

Oh dear? I really hope that I'm not writing scripts for JB now. (Granted if he is copying anything from my deranged ravings than he probably is more incompetent then we have previously suspected).

I wasn't saying that this would have helped the defense in any way. I think that motion will be denied. I'm just surprised they didn't try to use this in some way to support their motion considering all the other lame tactics they used. He was meeting with LE and didn't want the family to know about it.

Got it! Right!!!! Must have sleep - just put me on ignore....:banghead:

Ryan Eberlin, OCSO
That's it, ty. I just want to see if my memory serves me correctly. I believe that he testified that he sat KC to the table to write her statement before he handcuffed her. CA testified that they were all given statement forms, separated (they in the kitchen, KC at the table, LA somewhere) soon after the first officers arrived. KC was taken to Sawgrass at 11:50 pm. GA states that the handcuffing happened between 1:30 and 2:00 am. I think that her written statement was made at the same time the rest of the family made theirs even though the time on hers says 0101 on the 16th and the time on the others are in the pm on the 15th. It matters because if prior to the handcuffing, it comes in and this statement includes everything. Zanny the Nanny, between 9am and 1pm, the pacing back and forth, why she waited 31 days, the phone call from Zenaida on the 12th, the phone call from Caylee on that very day, the fact that she would lie, cheat and steal to find her child... everything. I think all the cross of these witnesses was to establish that this statement came before the handcuffing. On direct, the witnesses were led right to the handcuffing with little to no mention of this statement or when it was taken. It's the only one the state needs. I feel as AZ does, letting the Universal statement in would actually hurt the case.

I will scan for that now and let you know here. If the thread closes before I return I will post a link in the 2010.12.21 Stream of Motions - General Discussion thread. (I smell BJB coming soon to shut us down :maddening: )

Just want to add -- they came back from a commercial and CM was questioning him. Don't think we will have it all, but will upload Ryan Eberling (sp) testimony now. Will take about 1/2 hourish!

Just want to add -- they came back from a commercial and CM was questioning him. Don't think we will have it all, but will upload Ryan Eberling (sp) testimony now. Will take about 1/2 hourish!
Uggggggh - they are breaking for lunch - so I will fast forward and load a part 2 if they continue his testimony!

YES!! She said she would resume coverage as it neared trial!! :great::great::great:

Oh Lord........I may be passing around a candy dish of meds for us to be able to tolerate watching NG covering this trial when it happens.

Happy Hour in the afternoon, Happy Time at night to get us through.:woohoo:

I know, I got THWARTED by the motion of the notion, or comotion of the notion or something ......... had to pop a dramamine non drowsy formula to be able to continue.

The messy Farah Facett doo was part of the problem too.

Musizman -- can you covertly record logicalgirl singing her Eee-I-Eee-I-Oh! song in post 99 for all of us!

You need some Happy Thoughts ANJ :) Here you go !IMG00164-20110211-1127(2)(2).jpg

I know Belvin and Perry cheered you up.We have 8 more!

Today really was a "made for TV" hearing. Twists and turns,ups and downs.I went outside and took a breather watching the baby goats play. You just can't stay in a bad mood watching baby goats : )
BTW,This little guy's mother lacks the mom gene like KC. He had a rough start,but we encouraged her while caring for him right by her side ,and it's all worked out .As she became compliant nursing (she didn't the first 36 hours) I knew I had I leave him alone with her. I would love to bottle raise a baby goat ,but if possible they are better off with the other goats.I knew if I continued to hover Mom would never take care of him.
Nature is amazing ,but sometimes it's broken and sometimes ,if there is interference ,it stops working.
Cindy and Casey are examples of both.

You can learn a lot watching goats ......or people.;)

That's it, ty. I just want to see if my memory serves me correctly. I believe that he testified that he sat KC to the table to write her statement before he handcuffed her. CA testified that they were all given statement forms, separated (they in the kitchen, KC at the table, LA somewhere) soon after the first officers arrived. KC was taken to Sawgrass at 11:50 pm. GA states that the handcuffing happened between 1:30 and 2:00 am. I think that her written statement was made at the same time the rest of the family made theirs even though the time on hers says 0101 on the 16th and the time on the others are in the pm on the 15th. It matters because if prior to the handcuffing, it comes in and this statement includes everything. Zanny the Nanny, between 9am and 1pm, the pacing back and forth, why she waited 31 days, the phone call from Zenaida on the 12th, the phone call from Caylee on that very day, the fact that she would lie, cheat and steal to find her child... everything. I think all the cross of these witnesses was to establish that this statement came before the handcuffing. On direct, the witnesses were led right to the handcuffing with little to no mention of this statement or when it was taken. It's the only one the state needs. I feel as AZ does, letting the Universal statement in would actually hurt the case.

That's what I recall ,also.She wrote a statement very early on.

Round of applause for faefrost!
JB's "apology" today sounds very similar to what ff posted on Tuesday!
and remember JB wanted to cover the contempt Motion (show cause) first thing, but Judge P said no stick to the schedule.

2010.12.21 Stream of Motions - General Discussion - Page 48 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

faefrost
3/1/2011
"Oh my! JB did intern with some real lawyers right? I mean didn't he work for the public defenders office or somesuch before he was admitted to the bar? Does anyone know if he ever participated in any cases that actually went all the way to trial? Did no one teach him that you don't throw this much waste matter at the judge and opposition if you hope to have anything even vaguely resembling a happy outcome for your client?

I mean really? In the case of this Motion to Show Cause. A real professional lawyer would suck it up to the benefit of his client. "I'm sorry your honor. I misread the document and missed that you had required a summary of all including what had previously been filed. As soon as I was made aware of this error I contacted the court seeking clarification and advisement. I have since submitted to opposing council the required materials and hopefully we should all be square. My deepest apologies to the court and my opposing council on this one. I dropped the ball and misread the sentence in the order. I would request that my client not be impacted by this."

Politely and meekly take the bullet. Accept the tongue lashing. Promise not to do it again and move on. That's really all JA wants. He is simply rattling the defenses cage with this seeking to push the issue that deadlines can no longer be ignored and he expects a certain minimal degree of professional conduct from the defense. Sadly JB's filing proves that he still does not get it. And guess what JB. Yeah the op council can harass you for your blatant screw ups and mistakes. The trick is don't make any."

You found it! You found it! I have been searching for that all day! I kept referencing it and couldn't supply the link. THANK YOU SO MUCH! ( I see a good many were on the same page!) FAEFROST I am so sorry I couldn't credit you properly! THANK YOU

Whoa.......hold up a second....

Something just came to me.

They claim to have all been seperated to give their statements, so, how is it, that George and Casey's match so closely, from what I remember.

At least when it comes to what she was wearing the last time she was "seen".

They had their stories together long before they picked up that car, IMO.
Grrrrr.......angry all over again.:banghead:

Oh dear? I really hope that I'm not writing scripts for JB now. (Granted if he is copying anything from my deranged ravings than he probably is more incompetent then we have previously suspected).

Think of it as more of an opportunity,Faefrost!

Also, Casey talks about the Nanny in the 911 call. She tells the dispatcher that she talked to her daughter just the day before when the nanny called. So that will come in anyway, right?

Uggggggh - they are breaking for lunch - so I will fast forward and load a part 2 if they continue his testimony!

PART 1: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5PFi2w_3kg[/ame]

They came back to him, so will upload that now then post the link for the remainder. Not sure how many more links it will take yet!

----------------------> UPDATE: The jumped to the sweat lodge trial - then commercial then back. Grabbing all they aired. (Please ignore the fast forward, overshooting of commercial, rewinds etc!)
Linda is still cross examining in this part. Will post link when ready!

Whoa.......hold up a second....

Something just came to me.

They claim to have all been seperated to give their statements, so, how is it, that George and Casey's match so closely, from what I remember.

At least when it comes to what she was wearing the last time she was "seen".

They had their stories together long before they picked up that car, IMO.
Grrrrr.......angry all over again.:banghead:

Or it could be the truth :eek:

I can't go there right now :maddening:

You found it! You found it! I have been searching for that all day! I kept referencing it and couldn't supply the link. THANK YOU SO MUCH! ( I see a good many were on the same page!) FAEFROST I am so sorry I couldn't credit you properly! THANK YOU

Oh FaeFrost - ya know we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ya, but, we may have to muzzle ya if Baez keeps hijacking your thoughts and words.

You'll have to develop a secret code-talk!

That dirty rotton word stealer......

Since the mood of the day is to all get along, instead of commenting on the lack of maturity in her handwriting -- I will instead, say she addresses the court in a much more mature manner!

:innocent:

Mature...? Well that's one way to put it. I am sure she is probably a fairly skilled lawyer and a very nice person, but her presentation today left the indelible impression in my mind that we were watching an older lady who probably owns far more cats then would be considered the norm... if you know what I mean?
:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

Mature...? Well that's one way to put it. I am sure she is probably a fairly skilled lawyer and a very nice person, but her presentation today left the indelible impression in my mind that we were watching an older lady who probably owns far more cats then would be considered the norm... if you know what I mean?
:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

LMAOROTCC (Laughing my a$$off rolling on the cat condo!) I meant her speaking manner was more mature than handwriting! <--------- ahhhhhh, come'on, I was trying hard to say something nice! HEHE

You need some Happy Thoughts ANJ :) Here you go !View attachment 13957

I know Belvin and Perry cheered you up.We have 8 more!

Today really was a "made for TV" hearing. Twists and turns,ups and downs.I went outside and took a breather watching the baby goats play. You just can't stay in a bad mood watching baby goats : )
BTW,This little guy's mother lacks the mom gene like KC. He had a rough start,but we encouraged her while caring for him right by her side ,and it's all worked out .As she became compliant nursing (she didn't the first 36 hours) I knew I had I leave him alone with her. I would love to bottle raise a baby goat ,but if possible they are better off with the other goats.I knew if I continued to hover Mom would never take care of him.
Nature is amazing ,but sometimes it's broken and sometimes ,if there is interference ,it stops working.
Cindy and Casey are examples of both.

You can learn a lot watching goats ......or people.;)

Bless you! I still have Belvin and Perry on my desktop! Are they allowed to appear in an upcoming slide show?

BTW - not been feeling so great lately, so this post really tickled me pink! THANK YOU!

Oh Lord........I may be passing around a candy dish of meds for us to be able to tolerate watching NG covering this trial when it happens.

Happy Hour in the afternoon, Happy Time at night to get us through.:woohoo:

Careful.......then we'll have JVM accusing WS of participating in the war against "anything" due to the addictions. :great:

Oh FaeFrost - ya know we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ya, but, we may have to muzzle ya if Baez keeps hijacking your thoughts and words.

You'll have to develop a secret code-talk!

That dirty rotton word stealer......

Sigh! Why can't he poach from my incoherrant ravings that I post after the Ambien starts to kick in?:panic:

(Actually looking at some of his written filings it's quite possible that he grabs that stuff too... :innocent:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout