2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea because KC had already left the courtroom before the camera caught them filing out. There was no special panning on them, just captured in a general pic of people filing out the door.

If it is the couple in my pics - they were there all three days. I had my eye on them wondering.
I will scan my In Sessions video for a closer shot of them and see if I take a pic of the screen if I can get us a better pic.

I wonder if they left, horrified. Can you imagine your son putting on that kind of display??? What must they be thinking.

from what I have read from someone who attended the Hearings Grandma Anthony wanted Casey to know they Loved Her...

If it is the couple in my pics - they were there all three days. I had my eye on them wondering.
I will scan my In Sessions video for a closer shot of them and see if I take a pic of the screen if I can get us a better pic.

Yes, I read they were there all 3 days as well..Mallory was there on March 2..don't know about the other days...
I posted your pics..

Thanks to everyone for all the updates and information. I was in and out all day and unable to watch the hearing in total. If possible could someone direct me to the incident that brought about the smack down from JP and when ICA patted JB on the thigh. Watching in bits and pieces I miss things....:tyou:

Thanks to everyone for all the updates and information. I was in and out all day and unable to watch the hearing in total. If possible could someone direct me to the incident that brought about the smack down from JP and when ICA patted JB on the thigh. Watching in bits and pieces I miss things....:tyou:

You're going to have to be a little more specific... which smackdown?

I think the worst of teh smackdowns was when JB had his ex associate lawyer (note JB's staff lawyer) Gabe Adams on the stand and he plowed on and would have breached Attorney Client Privilege if HHJP had not stepped in. There should be a link to that sequence a couple of pages back in this thread.

Where did you read that Amil?
okay, I found posts on the Hinkymeter by someone who attended the hearing and sat next to and behind George's parents, and Mallory.

I will look...I posted earlier in this thread asking who the elderly couple was on the Prosecution side...they sat apart..she had on a Grey top, he had on a White jacket.

ANJ has photos with the grey haired elderly couple

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/...ceptsandasksthecourttotakenofurtheraction.jpg

JAacceptsandasksthecourttotakenofurtheraction.jpg
[/IMG]

reviewingmotion.jpg
[/IMG]

March%204
[/URL][/IMG]

Look at photos 13, 14, 15 and 23(is a good one showing both)...there is someone wearing salmon/orange between them..but they are all separated.

OMG I am SOOO Happy with myself...I was able to post thumbnail images YIPPEEE..Carry On

cindyteletubbyshot.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't know about the elderly couple with man in white jacket ...
but the couple in the back row, the woman is a member of the J4C forum.

Attachments

• Annabeth 1 March 2, 2011 cropped.JPG
    Annabeth 1 March 2, 2011 cropped.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 15
I don't know about the elderly couple with man in white jacket ...
but the couple in the back row, the woman is a member of the J4C forum.

Wow Thanks... your picture is much clearer...blurry picture..blurry eyes...
The people they are not the elderly couple from the other pics I posted

sorry for any confusion with the last photo I posted...it was blurry.

I SO agree. I haven't had time to be around for months but when I heard there was a hearing today, I knew I had to come here to get the real scoop. Peeps here know more details about this case, and how those correlate with todays evidence, than most in the media.

I have to agree! I read the hearings in real time on WS and then watched In Sessions. WS was so much more entertaining and informative. While watching on TV my daughter asked me how I can possible watch that boring stuff! I just love the amazing wit and commentary from WS'rs :) Without it the hearing was a little boring to watch.
:crazy:

I'm not concerned about these motions. I don't think it would make a difference if they threw all of KC's statements out. The bottom line is she did not report her daughter missing for 31 days and even if KC was handed a "script" as to what to do and say--"they" didn't say it had to be an Oscar winning performance! No one, and I mean NO ONE is ever going to believe that KC acted like a normal mother would if her daughter had been taken by someone and she didn't know where she was. No way, no how.

I think YM said it best in his testimony at the hearing-he couldn't fathom why a mother of a missing child would spout lie after lie after to the very people charged with trying to find that child, it didn't make sense then and still doesn't now........
Was it hinkey then? Yep!
Will it be hinkey to a jury in May? Absolutely!

I wonder if they left, horrified. Can you imagine your son putting on that kind of display??? What must they be thinking.

Umm - George is no kid - wouldn't they be used to him by now? Sigh...

I have to agree! I read the hearings in real time on WS and then watched In Sessions. WS was so much more entertaining and informative. While watching on TV my daughter asked me how I can possible watch that boring stuff! I just love the amazing wit and commentary from WS'rs :) Without it the hearing was a little boring to watch.
:crazy:

It is great isn't it!!! :great: We each seem to catch different details so when every one posts along with watching it really gives us a BIG view - plus there are some pretty sharp wits on this site. :rocker:

I have not forgotten my offer to contact the JAC.....left a message for that party and "they" were out this afternoon. I will get an answer. I do want to add that Judge Perry said he would inquire as to the protocol for serving a LEO in that jurisdiction. CM implied he had it covered. My point is......LE from her own area would likely be more able to serve her. An outside suprise process server would not be needed.

I really hate to ask this....but I tried to find the answer and got lost.....what did Lyons do/say to SH?? TIA

Thanks Amil. I do hope there's a way to get Jeremy L out of the courtroom for the trial. He looks like he's fixin' to stay, sucking the air out of the room -- a total scenery chewer. I'm sick of looking at his mug!

thanks Amil.....is there a thread where your reports are posted? If not, may I suggest that there should be. Why is he allowed to sit in front of the rail? I am so tired of seeing the A's get a pass on their actions... right down to the gum chewing, the facial expressions and breathing the same air as decent people breath.:banghead:

I really hate to ask this....but I tried to find the answer and got lost.....what did Lyons do/say to SH?? TIA

We don't know - but whatever it was made her slam the door in his face and refuse to speak to him. I think he was trying to serve a summons. Bright minds have said that's why he's been lurking around in court waiting for her to show up and testify so he can serve her there.

Did you also see the hearing summary thread on the top front of the Caylee page, just under the" todays news no discussion"?

You will get a good sketch of the high points also.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27084637/index.html
RAW VIDEO: Cindy Anthony Testifies 03/04/2011

(14:17 minutes) KC turns and looks at Baez and then pats Baez on the knee - after Cindy says Melich told her that Baez probably made up the Caylee sighting tip to put the blame on somebody else - wouldn't put it past him, that's just the way he is

TT thank you so much. I have looked all over for that.

The prosecution still needs to show a strong showing of murder. I think the defense in this case would be very happy and consider it a win if they can raise reasonable doubt as to that aspect. We can see Casey is a headcase. What kind of nut exactly is she? Homicidal? An accident she couldn't dare own up to? That duct tape will be pivotal imo.

JMO, until the defense can prove Caylee put that duct tape on her own face I can't see any reasonable doubt.

I could not attend today's hearing, but have watched InSession and read up on it a bit. JB was constantly being overruled when he objected and LDB's objections were 99% sustained. Being wrong all the time in court doesn't look so good on tv. CM is no longer bored in court. We're going to see some fine lawyering when he is up to the podium. JB's apology was court-ordered. We'll see how long he can behave out of character. Dorothy Sims doesn't comb her hair. I saw her up close and in person for two days in a row. The clothes issue this morning was unbelievable! Those are the clothes I saw Michelle M. bring in yesterday morning upon the arrival of CA. If she couldn't get into them in time, she should have been brought in wearing her jailhouse scrubs. So what? She's an inmate and there is no jury present to judge her. Jeremy L. thinks that railing in the courtroom was made for him to rest his head. He makes as many facial expressions and head shakings as GA and ICA. I hope he gets booted out of the courtroom with CA and GA. I'm going to ask the bailiff why the gum chewing rule doesn't apply to the Anthonys & Jerry L. The bailiff will come right up to others and make them spit their gum out or leave the room. He gave me advice on a good restaurant downtown the other day so I know he'll speak to me.

Jeremy L makes me crazy. His leaning all over the chairs, and hanging out at the defense table during breaks seems completely unprofessional. The smirks, laughs, and head -shaking has to go. He's not even a JG, so why is he up at the defense table at all?

We don't know - but whatever it was made her slam the door in his face and refuse to speak to him. I think he was trying to serve a summons. Bright minds have said that's why he's been lurking around in court waiting for her to show up and testify so he can serve her there.

thanks very much....no wonder I couldn't find anything on it. I will kick myself if I ever schedule another dental appointment on a hearing day:maddening:

Jeremy L makes me crazy. His leaning all over the chairs, and hanging out at the defense table during breaks seems completely unprofessional. The smirks, laughs, and head -shaking has to go. He's not even a JG, so why is he up at the defense table at all?
I asked that question and was told he is part of the defense team!! The BM team, ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rswilliams65