2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trickery or deceit to not read her miranda rights......how about ICA being deceitful about Caylee's whereabouts..

I love how YM does not exhibit any emotional response whatsoever, even when CM openly states that YM was manipulating KC. Such a stark contrast from every single one of the Anthony's.

CM - questioning her about whereabouts of this child
(then flipped back to)
didn't read her rights , trickery

I suppose Cindy should have called Ghost Busters to come talk to Casey..

Gracious...can they get any more selfish?

Mason asks, "Why didn't LE read her her Miranda rights?"

My answer to Mason.....CUZ SHE WASN'T UNDER ARREST, YOU DANG LIAR.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Melich said it best last week. He couldn't comprehend how a women could lie about where she worked when her baby girl is missing!(paraphrasing) She wasn't under arrest, she was being questioned for info to lead them to her MISSING BABY!!!! Enough with this poor Casey carp!! JMHO

Well Cheney, did they read Miranda to George when the questioned him about Caylee? Did they read Miranda to Cindy when they responded to her 911 call? Did they read Miranda to Lee when he was asked when the last time he saw Caylee?

CM- she was never informed that she had the right to leave or terminate the questioning

I don't know if this has been said before but as she was a legal adult she was not required to give any information about the whereabouts of her child to her mother. She was not required to leave her boyfriends house and go with her mother, it was just fortunate that Casey was still under the influence of Cindy.

Now that was SO disrespectful of CM to say that YM's testimony was "cute"!

Judge with his arms crossed = very closed off to these statements by CM.

Handcuffed, Patted down and driven around caged ... GOOD GOD MASON give it a break...

Would someone :slap: CM upside the head. He just lied again. ICA was never told she could leave. ermm....we have testimony that she could leave anytime she wanted in the US conference room.

Since when do you have to tell someone they can leave....from their own house?

:waitasec:

Mel

CM being rude. Saying "despite the cuteness from Detective Melich's testimony, they knew what they were doing. They knew she was a suspect."

The defense now seems to be "she's so obviously guilty she should have been arrested but wasn't, so all her statements should be thrown out."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi