Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey is writing:

YOU ARE ALL FIRED! FIRED! FIRED! FIRED!. I AM THE BOSS!

She is about to drive that pen in the table. She is writing so hard.

Linda says they all had a privae purpose of finding Caylee Anthony and GA shakes his head? HUh? talk about being confused.

with the assistance of Mr. Baez the family attempted to get private contact with ms. anthony. in so doing they notified the court and ms anthony they would share any information. Because they had a motive, to find Caylee.

In fact convos with FBI, they told George they did not endorse george's going to the jail to gather info.

how JB tried to get ICA released so family could talk with her and Anthony's wanted private visitations so they could talk to her

LDB is every Court Reporters DREAM! She speaks slowly and distinctly. Of course the fact that I just love her to pieces makes that all the sweeter. Go LDB! :great: Also love the fact that she always uses the name Caylee Marie.

LDB reminding Mr Baez how many times he and the FAMILY tried to get her out on bond so they could Talk to her! Quotes dates.
Tells the court how many times the Anthonys asked for private contact with ICA so they could get information!

Casey is highly aggitated. She just rudely jabbed CM's arm to get his attention.

ICA you are not going to write your way out of this, no matter what you write or how hard you look thru those blasted notes. There is no answer to anything but YOU and YOUR actions!!

HOLY CHIT. GA just shook his head "NO" when LDB said that the family was trying to talk to KC to find Caylee. That HAS to be reviewed again. UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then she re-reads her notes like something she wrote last week or ealier today has some profound significance

JB is ignoring her notes, so now she is showing CM. Soon he will ignore then and she will start talking to herself. She should really look up and listen.

I don't think CM is allowed to get up and readdress, but if he is, how is he supposed to concentrate with her constantly showing him notes like a 14 year old girl? During the trial, the attorneys will need to concentrate to object, cross examine, etc. She can't be distracting them constantly!

O/T: I wish JP would give Cindy and George a big ole fine of $1000 for all that gum smackin and head shakin....did he not tell them early on no gum! And in every hearing they are gum smackin and head shakin....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska