2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This cross examination is AWESOME!! LDB is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

I know I heard him about ready to cry (in his voice).

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

so you know then, from what you have read or observed. Scent can "bubble" to the surface of water. It can be rerouted through roots of plants.

do you know which direction scent will travel if underground.

upwards?

Always?

Is this based on a authoritative journal or just your opinion?

(laughing) just my opinion.

From what you guys are describing this sounds like exactly how his depostion went. He should have bailed after that...

Oh no - now I'm starting to feel a little sorry for Mr. Fairgrieve. NOT. His tone of voice when he admitted that he was just "regurgitating" what he read on the internet. So sad. LOL

Sheesh - I can't even count how many times this guy has admitted to not being any kind of expert about what he has testified to.

If he did, I would like a refund. :maddening:

Me too Omachka, I don't care where he's from!!

ETA: gonna do everything possible to get to the trial, just to watch JA and LDB in action. For Caylee's sake.

That was a scary close-up of Casey... she's not liking this... oh sweetheart... it's not going to get any easier... wait until they are talking about the air samples and the stain!!

Key word here, "forensic anthropologist".
What does he have anything to do with Cadaver dogs? Besides, hire a handler/dog to come out and help search for what he is looking for right? Like, remains? Jezz... I hope the judge rules on this today and this mans testimony is not allowed a trial. He is not expert period. Or am I missing something? I am only a lay person lol... I can goggle what he has read hee hee I love Linda :blowkiss:

Baez is smirking! Is this a normal reaction to the total humiliation of his
witness?

Would you not just be bricking yourself if Baez was your attorney with his expert witnesses, direct questioning and poorly placed objections? Never mind the buttons on the neckline of her blouse, I’d be rolling up my sleeve for the needle!

so it is possible that the scent, the odor could be somewhere other than when the remains were located.

yes.

archeologist digs have dogs hit scent, only to find the scent had traveled?

I have never seen dogs on a archeological site.

That was a scary close-up of Casey... she's not liking this... oh sweetheart... it's not going to get any easier... wait until they are talking about the air samples and the stain!!

Wait until they show show the pic's of what little Caylee looked like before and after. I pray that justice will prevail...

the thread is moving fast. I asked a few times. Sorry. Will the judge rule on these things today? TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member