2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I heard him about ready to cry (in his voice).

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sometimes he even looked like he was about to cry. I love the way he would fold his hands and kinda throw them down, like wanting to say WTH.

the thread is moving fast. I asked a few times. Sorry. Will the judge rule on these things today? TIA.

No Chiquita - anything this big HHJP will take under submission and rule later. He wants to weigh all the law, arguments etc....so as to reduce chances of appeal

Jose: Until dogs learn to talk, we will never know.

And, with that...the defense rests. lol. Like that is the whole defense. Get it... :lol:

Jose comparing a shovel to cadaver dogs... tools. Casey didn't ask her neighbor to borrow a cadaver dog when she went to bury Caylee in the backyard.

No, I really understand what he is saying... unfortunately... dogs are living, thinking animals... a shovel is a piece of metal.

What's the difference in this guy in Court regurgitating what he read on the 'net and say, any one of us doing the same?

He isn't qualified and his testimony for team Baez is a waste. Huge waste.

I'd have done it for a bag of coal, just so I could be in the same room with LDB.
Because he's a "scientist"?

A five minute stretch break - HHJP needs to rush to the back and text Stan and tell him what a massacre just occurred.

Sheesh, that was rough! I wonder if he will be back? He really had to work for his $$.

Bottom line is ... expert is not testifying to dogs were improperly trained so ... what's the point? ... the dogs alerted and other evidence supports the decomp, smell, residue, etc.

Casey needs to stop tugging at her shirt and button it up. I just saw an ugly view of her you know what. :sick:

Does anybody know who the next witness up is? Thanks in advance!

LDB truly amazes me! She's a genius! :)

I agree! I admit I love JA, because he is so passionate with his work, but after seeing LDB perform...she is my new hero. The woman is on top of her game, boy! After this trial, a bet she gets tons of offers to go on national TV in some capacity.

HHJP needs to go back and laugh his butt off...OMG LBD left no skin on that witness fanny. You can tell the Judge thought so too because the Judge said "Thank you Mr. F"

LOL

Quick recap of the day during commercial break????? Any rulings yet?

Absolutely SUCKS arriving late to the party!!!

So a dog is a tool just like a shovel? Maybe Casey should have borrowed a dog from the neighbor instead?

I think it would be best for JB to avoid making comparisons that are going to remind the future jury just what his client has been up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlyimagine