2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose sure does like arts and crafts... colored charts... playing Win, Lose, or Draw!

I'm starting to think the whole defense team misinterpreted a Frye hearing as a hearing to exclude evidence where fries will be served as a snack. LOL

I'm starting to think the whole defense team misinterpreted a Frye hearing as a hearing to exclude evidence where fries will be served as a snack. LOL
I know, I don't get why that was even allowed...nothing he said goes to FRYE if you ask me.

Yuri can stand down. Questioning complete. Haha - Yuri stopped and spoke to Baez - my guess is he is a foot and a half taller than Jose.

Curses - foiled again Baez!

Is JB going to claim that the cadaver dogs as "Agents of the State?"

Yes! Because they are! :)

I'm waiting for the dogs testimony. Surely the defense will want to question any/all cadaver/K9 doggies. :)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OOPS! The doggies don't speak English. :waitasec:

BUT these doggies ARE intelligent, make no mistake! :)

Where's Dorothy? Did she go home to bone up on Frye? :)

I really wish someone would remove that perpetual smirk on Baez's face for him. Geeze!

Jose asked Yuri to write his name next to his drawing. "It might be worth something someday" Jose says.

I almost hate to say it but when JB stops being an [unusual person], he pops off some good ones that make me laugh

The cadaver dog motion is not part of the Frye Hearings. It was a motion that was originally supposed to be heard during the early March hearings, but didn't get heard because a witness could not be there... so they moved it to this date.

CSI up next with the OCSD - do not yet know his name.
Was at the Car Bay when the dog handler inspected the car.
Has a copy of that with him - page 4.

What a weirdo, the Japan guy....at least it was not someone yelling "Ba Ba Booey!" :rolling:

Wait!!! Yuri is done?? For THAT Baez wanted him to hang around for 3 days until they got around to calling him????

The cadaver dog motion is not part of the Frye Hearings. It was a motion that was originally supposed to be heard during the early March hearings, but didn't get heard because a witness could not be there... so they moved it to this date.
Thank you, no wonder I was confused.

OMG! He didn't even get the witness to state his full name! :floorlaugh:

:wave: Aedrys You guys are cracking me up! That made me snort. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member