2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tall pretty lady next to HHJP is shuffling and writing less than ICA and that's her job! A REAL job!

"Frankly", I'm disappointed because I "absolutely" preferred a felt board with all the little people and things.

:floorlaugh:

Absolutely, I agree, felt boards are far superior... :)

The cadaver dog motion is not part of the Frye Hearings. It was a motion that was originally supposed to be heard during the early March hearings, but didn't get heard because a witness could not be there... so they moved it to this date.

...hate to be "that guy" (gal), but does anybody have a link to this motion - I'm coming up dry here....

Is Forgey even there? And God help me, I almost typed that Forgery. LOL.

Monkey Business... Squirrel business... all the same... always getting in the way.

The state has no questions? I guess they are confident that JB is going NOWHERE...JB is only posturing for ICA with all this.

So seems to me this guy was almost a waste of time on the stand. Surely JB should have known his involvement in regards to this line of questioning? Am I missing the point of calling Bloise to the stand?

Is Jose not even going to call the dog handler?? :floorlaugh:

So seems to me this guy was almost a waste of time on the stand. Surely JB should have known his involvement in regards to this line of questioning? Am I missing the point of calling Bloise to the stand?

They have to account for their investigative hours somehow?

Jose just gave a big sigh ( :sigh: )during his own questioning. I guess we're not really all that different after all...

They are talking about the disturbed sand in the yard. (the witness is)speaking about that. This witness did not witness the alert.

Jose asks if he had the dog on a leash. Witness says to his best memory: yes.

Jose: the only one who can testify as to what the dog did in the back yard is sgt. Forgey.

Correct.

Where's Jose going with this? Gonna call Forgey a liar? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members