2011.03.23 Frye Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are the darkest circles I've ever seen under Casey's eyes.

Has anyone notice that ICA and her attorney have matching color shirts on.
Ah how sweet.

WTH was that smirk jb gave whomever----:maddening: over the topic to decomp?????? Not good

jb just had a snicker expression on his face, like he thinks he has one of those AHAHA moments...which we know it will get shut down once he tries it.

:twocents: IMHO:innocent: .......She's an excellent witness SO FAR! :great:

Lots of information presented, relatively easy to understand and NO ELABORATION or over-whelming personal opinion! :seeya:

CA has on her "Scientific glasses" today!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
ihavemyscientificeyeson.jpg

Einstein! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You would think that talking about decomposing murdered victims would bring a somber, respectful vibe to the courtroom. Not with this group! Jose!!!!! :banghead:

WTH was that smirk jb gave whomever----:maddening: over the topic to decomp?????? Not good

It was CM (he's over on the side - out of camera). Dang I wish ICA would button her shirt, my eyes are burning!

Ashton says "I don't understand what the objection is" to DS. Judge asks "what is the subject matter in the script."

Wow! YM is in the courtroom - I thought he was on "standby" until called. I just woke up and logged on - why is YM in the courtroom? I thought he was a witness today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816