2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved it when he asked Dr. Vass if he had a Facebook page. Dr. Vass practically fell off the stand laughing!

AV should have replied "No-but I hear you do!!!":floorlaugh:

I wonder if injecting chloroform would even work like inhaling it?

Ok I am really ticked off at InSessions and their talking heads. Going to call my 72 year old Mother who is watching these hearings and tell her they are not telling things as we see them. :banghead:

Yeah, and tell Granny they have the A's in the entire CNN/InSessions pockets for the time being so to read WS if she wants the truth. No NG or JVM either.

JB is soooooooooooo unprofessional it is pathetic.

I also think it is now one of KC duties to close the laptop for all sidebars -- I heard judge say word laptop after sidebar (after lunch) and since then, she has been doing that. Also think she was coached to stop the sorting and filing.

LOL..Me thinks these talking heads have their "Chloro's" mixed up..Chlorine versus Chloroform.....Given the level that the test showed on that carpet..I would bet that Cindy used a ton of Chloroform based cleaner..not Chlorine based..otherwise there would have been bleached out markings in that trunk...LOL..I just had a thought..Didnt George go on and on about "Arm and Hammer" product he found in that trunk??:floorlaugh:

I watched that video again last night & he (George) said (laughing as I type this) You have to do the test a specific way!!:floorlaugh:

Even if the chloroform was from a pool, or rotting pizza/garbage, whatever, I believe Dr. Vass testified that he also found elements of adipocere. So my conclusion would be there was a dead body in the trunk that had been swimming. :-)

IMO Casey has enough defense attorneys, it's time for Baez to kicked off this case. He is a "HUGE WASTE OF THE COURTS TIME AND TAX PAYERS MONEY". It's a shame the tax payers have no say so how their money is being spent. JMO.... :banghead:

Yes, if ever there was a case for Peer Review it is JB- his peers should set about getting him re-trained, re-assigned, disbarred, whatever.

I didn't see no laptop, and SIMMS yesterday had her laptop up on the podium with it open!

JB: An Issue has come up, may we approach?

HHJP: No. What is it?

:floorlaugh:

I don't know if this is possible... but I am wondering if Casey injected Caylee with the chloroform and when Caylee started to decompose, all the chloroform, mixed with the decomposition released high levels of chloroform?

Early on I wondered if KC mixed up chloroform with formaldyhyde (sp?)

Oooookaaayyy...defense is tattling on cameraman for photographing the laptop - pardon me while i go set my head on fire. BRB.

Camerman says it is indiscernable DS says as he is panning in they can see something

As an aside - HHJP originally denied them approaching the bench... amde them announce problem in open court

And we are back.

And we are whining.

About cameraman getting pics of defense's laptop.

OMG

I hope JBP moves them to the corner.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DS and JB accusing cameraman of taking video of defense laptop!!!!!

if simms doesn't want people to see her laptop then dont' stand up and walk away with it open. I saw nothing and still see nothing

Oh Lord....now the DT is complaining that their "laptop" is being filmed by the media! :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odiwakar