2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL they are mad because KC has to keep closing the laptop. Overworking the poor girl.

I thought the defense were supposed to move to the side of the room? Either move or shut up!

This defense team is a joke. I wish they spent more time preparing then trying to catch a cameraman getting a wide shot of a Fing laptop!!!! Of course the DT would love to get the cameras tossed completely from the hearing.

Dorothy those cameras and cameramen were there BEFORE you came, SU

Oh here we go their looking at our laptops again......

DIDNT THE DEFENSE ASK TO SIT AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COURT ROOM AND WERE TOLD YES THEY JUST HAVENT DONE IT GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

*sigh* Judge already said they could push the defense table against the wall...so they can do that. Simms is uninformed

Yes, but the talking head (whoever he was) said....the chloroform could have come from a friend of ICA's pool. He didn't mention the A's pool.

I don't think Cindy would allow Caylee to swim any pool but her own. This talking head does not know what he's talking about. I never heard of any of ICA's friends having pools either.

LOL..Me thinks these talking heads have their "Chloro's" mixed up..Chlorine versus Chloroform.....Given the level that the test showed on that carpet..I would bet that Cindy used a ton of Chloroform based cleaner..not Chlorine based..otherwise there would have been bleached out markings in that trunk...LOL..I just had a thought..Didnt George go on and on about "Arm and Hammer" product he found in that trunk??:floorlaugh:

Yeah and it doesn't work worth a hoot. Even if it did contain chloroform, it would'nt be 10,000 times higher than the norm..........no way. You wouldn't be able to work with it as it would be so pungent you would have to back away at least 2 feet to use it.........:rocker:

Dear DCS,

A $3 piece of "Poloroid" glare reducing film will prevent any camera or any observer from the sides or behind you from viewing your laptop. Computer security is you own responsibility and does not supersede the publics interest in seeing the peoples business.

TY

Hey JB -- why don't ya go to the side of the courtroom like was suggested last time you all had 'camera' issues?

Go ahead, Jose. Tell everybody how little Caylee was found. She didn't even get the dignity of a burial.

Jose doesn't know what a plume flow is... I don't either... but by the way he went on so quickly to the next question, I don't think he knows what it is.

LOL they are mad because KC has to keep closing the laptop. Overworking the poor girl.

That is because they are pulling up important research on facebook and wiki for KC.

Grrrrrrrr...... how long till next, "May we approach...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member