2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear DCS,

A $3 piece of "Poloroid" glare reducing film will prevent any camera or any observer from the sides or behind you from viewing your laptop. Computer security is you own responsibility and does not supersede the publics interest in seeing the peoples business.

TY

So true! Especially business the Florida taxpayers are FUNDING themselves!!!

pet peeve: calling something "very unique"

u·nique
adj.
1. Being the only one of its kind: the unique existing example of Donne's handwriting.

the is no such thing as VERY one of a kind! it is or it is not!

/nerd

Also C Shultz (excuse spelling) had Caylee's swim gear, for some strange reason.

Jose has no clue what or how anearobic conditions are reached..and YES..Caylee was wrapped in garbage bags....He truly is showing his ignorance of that term!!!:loser::loser:

Why isnt Simms doing this cross??..

I am wondering why he didnt ask Dr. Vass what the Plume of odor meant??..

------------
LyndyLoo,he probably thought it has feathers!!! I am so upset! Thank you.

I will never make it thru this trial without have a nervous breakdown

I want Casey convicted so bad that I can't stand it!!!

Lorazapam!!! It works wonders!!

Jose's voice screeched a little bit... Is he getting upset?? Why is he even questioning Dr. Vass? I understand Dorthy Clay Sims butchered her "star moment" yesterday, but JB?? Where is Mason? Did he take a sick day?

okay... so far I have learned today that cadaver dogs and the air science are both science... and not junk...

Adults brush there teeth more often, drink water from tap more often therefore they would have more Fluoride in them then lets say a 2 year old who drinks juice, milk and little water

this is seriously like court kindergarten!

I keep waiting for the good Dr to ask jb if he wants him to draw him a pic....(thats what dh does to me with computer questions or whatnots -- )

oh for ffs - fluoride is NOT unique to Americans - how ignorant is Baez?

I hate how JB says the word "that". I hate it more than "quite frankly." KC says "that" differently, but I also hate the way she says it.

JB trying to get AV to trip up over fluoride presence/absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlyimagine