2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just said this exam by the two doctors was subject to 119 (or not subject)

what could this be?????

do we see a bus coming to mow down lee and george???

AF says they are not going for diminished capacity defense.

JA: no specificity, late date

AF: Will assure JA that we will get the materials to him ASAP, tomorrow morning if need be.

HHJP available tomorrow at 4 pm

Now why in heck would they need deminished capacity ( likely to meet 2nd degree standards)..IF CASEY didnt do this???.. Sorry folks..I have totally run out of patience with this DT:banghead:

OMG! I can't remember! Was Dr. Vaas the only one who testified today?

Deputy Jason Forgey, testified this morning........... (i think, it seems so long ago) LOL. :crazy:

What did JA mean it "was not releasable under 119"? I hope I got that right. Does that mean it is not releasable pursuant to the Sunshine Laws?

State of Mind -- there's another glimpse.

Defense is lying... state of mind will be HUGE. Good luck, though. You have to have a lot of "documentable" luggage to pull off an ugly coping or insanity.

Hmmm I posted a defense theory a week or so back that would require a state of mind witness, and would NOT be a mental health defense and would also NOT be a diminished capacity issue...

And if that's the one they go with I will have to commit hari kari. :banghead:

Hey, I want to thank BJB for editing my post upthread to make it clear that it was my own speculation. Sorry if I confused anyone! I don't want to contribute to misinformation.

You can't confuse me! I'm always confused. :)
:floorlaugh:

Did everyone notice how much HHJP and JA's blood pressure visibly dropped and how cooperative both became as soon as JB stepped away from the podium and AF stepped up?

AF seems like a nice sane skilled lawyer. One that is very professional and comes across well to the jury and observers. She is quite obviously KC's only chance of avoiding the death penalty (because JB and CM sure as hell aren't going to in any way prevent a conviction). Am I alone in thinking that the best move KC could possibly do would be to sideline JB and get AF to do the primary guilt phase?

I think maybe the real question is would AF really want to do that??

Any guesses as to what it may be about?

Diminished capacity is low IQ, or brain problem where the person didn't have the capacity to understand the full consequences of his own actions. (ie: not understanding that if you kill a child they dont come back - sort of)

Hmmm I posted a defense theory a week or so back that would require a state of mind witness, and would NOT be a mental health defense and would also NOT be a diminished capacity issue...

AZlawyer the DT needs to STOP reading here and using YOUR work as their OWN! :furious:

for another thing, I am glad the cameras were trained on everyone but ICA, I cannot handle her stone cold demeanor while I am crying for her daughter.

could you link to it or paraphrase? thanks AZL

Awwww look...the male attorney babysitting KC is carrying her colored pencil box for her...I think it's true love.

Dr. Arpad Vass, found eight times more chloroform emanating from her trunk carpet and 10,000 times more chloroform in the air from her trunk than he's even seen with unventilated decomposition.

My goodness - how long did she ride Caylee around in that car? I just cant believe from the 15th/16th to the 24th (gas can day, IIRC) - but its sure pointing in that direction! Sheesh!

just said this exam by the two doctors was subject to 119 (or not subject)

what could this be?????

do we see a bus coming to mow down lee and george???

From context I think that was some indication that the state might have to be allowed to have its own mental health people be permitted to examine, interview, and evaluate the defendant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns