2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Morning portion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose "no where in your training logs or your police report is this "false positive"

I told you at the bond hearing.

We'll get to the bond hearing in a minute...

okay Jose acts with every question like he has caught this great liar in his tracks. Like he has got that Forgey and his evil ness in his hand and Jose is getting ready to lay out the final blow...

its all a performance for what is not going on. This guy has a trained dog. We all know what that is, we all understand DOGS. Dont we? :pullhair:

Forgey in testifying in generalities drew a morbid picture of what probably happened in that backyard. And why even though the dog alerted, there was no body found.

That was brilliant of you JB! You threw your client under the bus!

Just think...ICA is sitting there knowing exactly what she did in the backyard.
Busy. Busy busy busy

Just imagine what is going thru that evil head

I think the handler is sitting at the stand taking deep breaths and repeating over and over in his head, "This too shall pass."
Poor guy. He sounded like he was getting frustrated.

this witness is brilliant. and handles himself beautifully. just like YM in my opinion

Judge Perry is starting to rock in his chair. JB is particularly grating today, and ICA sits writing cold as ice.

:floorlaugh:..Yepper..that rocking in his chair is a que that he is going to have a Side Bar to direct JB he is NOT helping his case and to move on~~~ at least, thats how I see it...I think the rocking is going to be something we should watch for when lawyers are questioning..."He's going to blow" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I hope JB brings up laying a decomposing body on the ground at the trial! Great question!

Casey is sitting with Michelle. She is busy turning pages. She snapped the binder back in place and made a grimmace. Her sweater is very pink.

Forgey in testifying in generalities drew a morbid picture of what probably happened in that backyard. And why even though the dog alerted, there was no body found.

That was brilliant of you JB! You threw your client under the bus!

He always takes it one question too many and it goes against his client..good job....

casey knows the cameras are on her.. that is why she fidgets and flips the pages...

I just counted 15 flipped pages and she didn't read a single one of them...

she flips and flips and looks down.. knowing that if she looks up the camera will look right into her empty eyes.

moo

Does KC have a bridal planning scrapbook going there? Perhaps Medina is a wedding planner on the side.

It makes sense that you would have 2cnd dog for the yard. An alert on the car, it is easy to see that there is not a dead body. An alert to the yard, requires digging and basically damaging someones back yard.

:twocents: AMEN! And since WHEN is it "bad science" (since FRYE is about science!) to perform REPEAT testing??????? HECK, not in my :innocent: world! CONFIRMATION of results/numbers is sure better than ""duh, I guess so" cause I read it on the web/www/internet/net!"

and JB.....HOW about the term......(wait for it).......FALSE NEGATIVE???:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I just cannot take the defense team seriously with that pencil box propped up on the table. How ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamonara