2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Morning portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget InSession (TruTV) has a big exclusive interview at the Ants home this weekend - buttered bread and all that....

Smells like RATINGS (jazz hands).

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that........any idea when it will be televised?

I can't get a split screen right now either. I guess I don't know how to do it with Chrome. Is there another trick I'm missing???

moo
try grabbing the corner of the screen and dragging it to make it smaller, if you cannot grab it, click on the SQUARE next to the X top right of the screen, then place mouse on corner and drag

SuziQ: I was the one who wasn't clear. I did understand that...I should have said that I want your impression(s). :tyou: You even said it drew a picture, sorry!

:blowkiss:

Oh ok, I getcha now. I am actually so stunned I don't remember exactly. Just stunned. It was like the air was sucked out of the courtroom.

ITA! Watching her at all of these hearings, I've always thought she seems to think she is part of the team working on behalf of some other client. This has nothing to do with her! Completely detached!!

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you as it has EVERYTHING to do with her. It's her trial, not her courtroom, but her trial. The more informed she is the less likelihood she can say she did not get a fair trial. She is actively involved and it is all on tape right there for an appeals court to view. She can keep "working as part of the team" all she wants because it is less to complain about later. jmo

I can't get a split screen right now either. I guess I don't know how to do it with Chrome. Is there another trick I'm missing???

moo

I'm not sure what you mean. I minimize the wesh page, move the wesh screen where I watch the hearing up to the left hand side of my monitor, shrink the WS screen so it takes up half the monitor, and both watch and comment at the same time. All pretty easy peasy.
:great:

I believe that JB is deliberate in his questioning of this poor man. He is simply trying to drag this out so that elements of the chloroform will not be able to be heard within the timeframe given. If I were the judge I would say...finish up before I drop a house on you.

It's a tough call between Simms and Baez on who is officially more painful - although the constant objections by Mr Ashton yesterday to Simms has her ahead by a nose.

Recess.
The manic page flipping has replaced the rapid eye movement( my personal favorite). The latter probably made her dizzy and the former is making me queasy.

the page flipping doesnt actually bother me...what really bothers me is the times she gets distracted and forgets to write or flip and pays attn to whichever witness, and she is as cold as a block of ICE. I'll be sitting here gagging back tears *again* and she's looking at someone who is testifying to something about her own baby ROTTING with as much emotion on her face as if she was watching paint dry!

Does anyone else get the feeling the defense is unsure about the questions they asked during the depos? So now, they are trying to turn this Frye hearing into a second depo? I got the feeling yesterday too. I honestly think that is what they are doing here.

What is Medina's official title?? Just curious. Thanks.

"Money Manager"..she seeks $$$, spends $$$ and seems to be the one who tracks $ spent and where $$ is needed..ala~ 300 more hours please Judge Perry...:floorlaugh:

I believe that JB is deliberate in his questioning of this poor man. He is simply trying to drag this out so that elements of the chloroform will not be able to be heard within the timeframe given. If I were the judge I would say...finish up before I drop a house on you.

It's a tough call between Simms and Baez on who is officially more painful - although the constant objections by Mr Ashton yesterday to Simms has her ahead by a nose.

I'm done for the day...I just want to rip into :loser:

three days no ciggies...I'm about to crawl through my monitor...

Later all. I can't take much of Baez and ICA's seemingly unphased, unattached...demeanor...I'd be chitting bricks in ICA's place...she's so detached it really a detriment to her...jury will see it and it's over...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

One of the many things that makes this awesome board standout among all others is not only the quality and intelligence of the members, but most of all there is very little name calling and nonsense that one can read on some of the radio blogs.
Hateful words, fighting amongst each other etc..

I think that this board is the very finest on the net.

Just thought I'd share while we wait. Evidently, we are still waiting for the bench sidebar to end? I'm not getting anything? I'm on the windows media player link for now, is anyone getting anything?

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that........any idea when it will be televised?

None, but they've been hyping the case for weeks (LIVE on InSession with thoughtful asides by Insession team...)

I *think* is was Amil here who mentioned it yesterday after she'd been at the hearing.... In the 2nd thread of the day...

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you as it has EVERYTHING to do with her. It's her trial, not her courtroom, but her trial. The more informed she is the less likelihood she can say she did not get a fair trial. She is actively involved and it is all on tape right there for an appeals court to view. She can keep "working as part of the team" all she wants because it is less to complain about later. jmo

Oh, I know it has EVERYTHING to do with her. I just meant that to me, SHE seems to act like it has nothing to do with her. As if she is there working for someone else. She seems very detached to the situation is what I mean. Just my opinion!

moo

I'm not sure what you mean. I minimize the wesh page, move the wesh screen where I watch the hearing up to the left hand side of my monitor, shrink the WS screen so it takes up half the monitor, and both watch and comment at the same time. All pretty easy peasy.
:great:

I think if you open it seperate browsers and not seperate tabs you can do it like they are explaining. Like having 2-3-internets open, instead of
1-internet and 3 tabs.
Hope that makes sense cause I am not a computer gruru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717