2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Morning portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
try grabbing the corner of the screen and dragging it to make it smaller, if you cannot grab it, click on the SQUARE next to the X top right of the screen, then place mouse on corner and drag

Lera - YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!! TY x 1,000,0000

I vote for trial they get her a sticker book to play with
whatever they give her.. she will not be still... that is for sure...

more power to her... Her movement and lack of stillness give her away.
moo

Seems to me they are trying to impeach the witnesses instead of attacking the science or what ever it is they are supposed to do at a Frye hearing - going by Judge Perry's comments yesterday. I hope he doesn't allow this to continue.

It's a trick, and it shows his inexperience at this level of a case. It is another form of a lie, not unlike his "lying by omission" concept, whereby if you repeat a phrase often enough it will subconsciously sink into the observer as a truth. It is how his client works (look at how many discussions still go on around here about Zanny) JB operates the same way. It is a good trick to use to sway a jury, not unlike Johnny Cochrains infamous "if the glove don't fit" mnemonic. BUT IT DOES NOT WORK WHEN YOUR ENTIRE AUDIENCE IS A SINGLE SKILLED OBSERVER. ie HHJP.

JB is continuing to argue motions hearings as if he is in front of the jury instead of in front of the judge.

RespectfullyQuoted faefrost :cool2:

I wanted to bump this up because the thread moves fast. It was what I thought was going on but do not have the experience to say. :tyou:

And, oh yeah...Cindy will be on INsession...Bias...Baez...ratings...gotta make a living...

:twocents:

Right click on the top of the window, near "Windows Media Player". From the menu that appears, go to Tools, then Options and on the first tab check off "Keep the Player on top of other windows".

Thanks! This is increadibly helpful! :rocker:

try grabbing the corner of the screen and dragging it to make it smaller, if you cannot grab it, click on the SQUARE next to the X top right of the screen, then place mouse on corner and drag

OMG that's soo much better. Thanks for helping a computer illiterate old gal out! :bowdown:

moo

Seems to me they are trying to impeach the witnesses instead of attacking the science or what ever it is they are supposed to do at a Frye hearing - going by Judge Perry's comments yesterday. I hope he doesn't allow this to continue.

Respectfully Quoted darnudes :)

:yes: ITA.

One of the many things that makes this awesome board standout among all others is not only the quality and intelligence of the members, but most of all there is very little name calling and nonsense that one can read on some of the radio blogs.
Hateful words, fighting amongst each other etc..

I think that this board is the very finest on the net.

Just thought I'd share while we wait. Evidently, we are still waiting for the bench sidebar to end? I'm not getting anything? I'm on the windows media player link for now, is anyone getting anything?

I'm getting the seal, feed will come back soon.

the page flipping doesnt actually bother me...what really bothers me is the times she gets distracted and forgets to write or flip and pays attn to whichever witness, and she is as cold as a block of ICE. I'll be sitting here gagging back tears *again* and she's looking at someone who is testifying to something about her own baby ROTTING with as much emotion on her face as if she was watching paint dry!

It really is amazing. And let's all not forget that this is the same girl who told her parents in one of the jailhouse videos that she would say "whatever she had to about the police" to keep them from putting the video out. I really think she thinks she is smart enough to trap the police in enough of a gaffe that it will force a mistrial. That's what she seems to pay the most attention to - those points when she feels she has been wronged. She is really, really disgusting!! :loser:

I imagine the atmosphere in the courtroom will be much different when we come back!

Hopefully JP gave Baez his last sidebar warning, and offered to lay his chit in the public next time!

ITA with the poster that just said that this today is almost like the defense taking a depo instead of a frye hearing!

Let's get this ball rolling on frye! The real thing starts in May come He!! or highwater. Caylee has waited long enough for justice

Tru TV talking heads aggravate me to no end... Garbage will not give a cadaver dog a false positive..like they are saying

INsession I have watched before, and during this case.

They have a man on saying Jose has "got something here" and talking about Jose having something that will cause the state problems...

but the judge already said there is no trial by ambush. INsessions bias is showing today!!!!!

OT: These proceedings make me hungry. I am freaking starving and think I will have to eat my lunch NOW! I think I must burn energy from being so mad at JB.

OMG reached for my lighter at least 20 times so far, just went to reach for a smoke too...grrr...Here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay