2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - AM edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JP!!!! Don't let Baez WIN this! OMG!!!!

JA is angry because JB and his team are trying to pull another stunt and he wants to stop it!!! Baez is a sneaky snake.....................

if this witness revised his opinion, Baez needed to inform the state...it appears he's fumbling over the date because Baez intended to ambush...I agree with the state on this one....if his opinion didn't change just updated, why didn't Baez inform the state...materiality hasn't changed his opinion according to His Honor...I'm thinking His Honor will rule against the sanctions on the violation of discovery rules...

I just logged in and already see that JB et al are playing dirty AGAIN!! How nice.

Laptop open, ears open, putting groceries away.

Okay. The defense is being sneaky and trying to get in information past the SA. As I am typing this I heard the judge use the phrase "trial by ambush" again. He says maybe we could do away with all depos and just have trials by ambush...

(I think HHJP is being sarcastic)... :rolleyes:

JA says the difference is he had opinion based on nothing to now he has an opinion based on claims.

if this witness revised his opinion, Baez needed to inform the state...it appears he's fumbling over the date because Baez intended to ambush...I agree with the state on this one....if his opinion didn't change just updated, why didn't Baez inform the state...materiality hasn't changed his opinion according to His Honor...I'm thinking His Honor will rule against the sanctions on the violation of discovery rules...

I was waiting for him to say he did his homework....

1. I think it is so disrespectful that JB calls your honor "judge". Even the witness said "your honor". JB might as well be saying, "you".

2. I cannot believe they don't have transcripts. OMG. What do they do to prepare? I wish we could see CA's face when this fight was going on. The whole DT makes me sick.

3. I have a lot of work to get done today...geeze!!

This is not a pretty hearing and let's get ready to rumble.

HHJP disapproves - but that's it. No sanction, no warning.

JB already withdrew the exhibit in question, HHJP said if he didn't, he wouldn't be able to use it, but that's it?

Personally, this witness cannot hold a candle in experience or testimony to Dr. Vass.

I think JA rattled Furton so bad that he probably will from now on wear Depends.

Furton is very nervous now...he ain't no Vass!

jb dr you testified that there is no general consensus on studies on human decomp
some studies find 484 chemical compounds some more and some much less you have to be pretty good to know every single chemical and every single study by heart?

JA pinning Furton down to when he discovered his "new and improved opinion".

Furton is melting like a marshmallow over a hot flame...

Not his fault imo it's JB and his tricks and sneaky tactics. Cindy per lawyer was just w/Baez so I credit him with her new testimony to try and account for the chloroform thus ICA "thank you"

Imo, Ashton needs to tone it down. This won't get him anywhere.

I understand your point...but I will note, when it comes to JB playing games in such a serious matter as the death of a precious 2 year old girl, I appreciate JA's vigor, and QUITE FRANKLY, his anger.

Why is Baez asking his witness if he knows these chemical compounds in his mind - you have to look them up, right? Is my witness not very bright?

HHJP disapproves - but that's it. No sanction, no warning.

JB already withdrew the exhibit in question, HHJP said if he didn't, he wouldn't be able to use it, but that's it?

Personally, this witness cannot hold a candle in experience or testimony to Dr. Vass.

I think he did warn in saying had you submitted that exhibit to the court it would have been a CLEAR Violation.
Mr. Ashton - next time let him submit it!

Furton is like that high school science teacher who is a goober who just drones on and on and you zone out on.

My point about Ashton losing it is he can get these same points across, imo, without the temper. And, imo, it would be just as effective, if not more so, if he could keep his cool.

IMO
It's hard to stay calm when you have a Lawyer (IMO BAEZ) who is STILL trying to have trial and hearings by AMBUSH after being told REPEATEDLY by the Judge that it is not allowed

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member