2011.04.04 Motion Defendant's: For Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27434278/detail.html

Some media outlets in Orlando reported that Anthony requested the removal of Baez, but Local 6 News has confirmed that the filing was made by a prison inmate in Michigan who has been trying to interject himself into the case for a while.
Curtis Jackson, an inmate at the Baraga Maximum Correctional facility, made the filing.

so does that mean no one wants to leave? or that it isn't jb?????

WFTV had "breaking news" that it was Casey asking Baez to leave. That it is handwritten by Casey and they report having a copy...it was just before 8:00am.

Wow for all the twists and turns in this saga i never saw this one coming, wonder if this has anything to do with the mental reports being submitted by the defence, Casey didnt seem to be too happy when these were being discussed as new evidence.

That sounds likely. Very possible.

Some media outlets in Orlando reported that Anthony requested the removal of Baez, but Local 6 News has confirmed that the filing was made by a prison inmate in Michigan who has been trying to interject himself into the case for a while.
Curtis Jackson, an inmate at the Baraga Maximum Correctional facility, made the filing.

How can a prison inmate make a filing in someone else's case? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, either, does it?

I can't wait to get the real and final story on this. . .

We don't even know that any of this is true. It could be a hoax, as cfnews13 is reporting, or it may be true.

We'll know in about an hour, I guess.

Thank you, I'll wait until after 9 AM to believe this. My first emotion was WOWZERS! However, I have my doubts.

If true, this is going to be a bumpy ride for the next couple of day.

Wow....you could literally knock me over with a feather right now! I was totally not expecting this as I'm sure most of you weren't either..I mean we joked about it but daannnnggg I never expected it to actually happen. :eek:

ETA: Just read up the tread a bit so now I'm sitting on pins and needles...:waiting:

OMG - is this right? Thank God I stayed up.

Is this a ploy? Wow, my head is reeling.

Ok---now I am sick. All this excitement for nuttin

Bummer....it's a hoax. Was hoping CM got fed up with the circus and jumped ship.

Thank you, I'll wait until after 9 AM to believe this. My first emotion was WOWZERS! However, I have my doubts.

If true, this is going to be a bumpy ride for the next couple of day.
I don't think it's true. But I've known to have been wrong once or twice in my life, lol.

I'm in shock, a handwritten "motion" for JB to step down but it's not from Casey or her team????

I guess this is Inmate Jackson's idea of an April Fool's day prank. :(

I think this whole thing was sneakily planned by the DT and it wouldn't surprise me if they involved the inmate from Michigan. The disrespect at the last hearing between attorneys and Casey flipping someone the bird seems to say - "Here - take this all of you who make fun of my boys..... -- we'll get the last laugh yet". JMO

WESH is still reporting that Casey has let Jose Baez go :banghead:
But they fail to mention that the Handwritten Motion comes from Michigan inmate Jackson on behalf of Casey :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back