2011.04.04 Motion Defendant's: For Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well the beauty of all this is that the defense team can now read ONE thread and ONE thread only and know exactly what we all think of them and their antics.
Should save them a bit of time and the good people of Florida some "investigative" money by having their investigators troll through this one thread rather than all those pesky other ones.

We've got parallel threads going discussing this. Closing this for now. I will re-open IF it is confirmed that JB is withdrawing. We need to see something other than a motion from inmate Curtis Jackson. :angel:

MSM at it's worst. WHICH IS IT? Make up your minds! Grrr....

I just cannot believe a handwritten motion would make it officially on the docket. That just seems so weird to me. Any of us could write in and ask for Baez to be taken off as counsel if what he did was true. Something is totally off here...

Well, I didn't think our legal system was into April Fool's jokes. I guess I was wrong. What a mockery of justice that he was allowed to do this. I am so mad right now.

BBM
And no one thought of this sooner? lol :)

I feel like I just 'crashed' after a sugar high. I bet JB et al are laughing at all us 'bloggers.'

I am so disgusted. This is so not funny, not at all!

That's probably all it was, an April Fool's joke aimed at us no life bloggers. I have the feeling the DT had a hand in this somehow.

What I have learned today: WESH does lazy, sloppy reporting. Won't fall for them again! :nono:

Talk about only getting part of the story!
thinterview.gif

After reading the news post, I ran the gambit of emotions!
thomg.gif
25257EWhatHappened25257E.gif
overreacting-1.gif
-happyhappy.gif
laugh3.gif

This case is driving me crazy!
c6637d68.gif

At first I did wish this were true but the more I think about it the more I feel that ICA deserves JB. JMO

Well I guess "Inmate Curtis from Michigan" just had his 15 minutes of fame

On second thought, I guess it's more like 60 seconds huh?

Well now we know why the motion had the misleading title "Motion For Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel".

Sheesh. I bet JB is laughing his butt off and I wouldn't blame him.

Can he get into serious trouble for filing a false motion? I can't believe he can do this and not suffer some sort penalty for it!

I am so disgusted. This is so not funny, not at all!

That's probably all it was, an April Fool's joke aimed at us no life bloggers. I have the feeling the DT had a hand in this somehow.
Blame WESH for reporting this BS before confirming it.

A court document filed by a prisoner in another state motioned for Baez's removal from the case.
http://www.wesh.com/r/27434177/detail.html

I believe this is that Curtis Jackson prisoner who wrote to His Honor before. I remember His Honor bringing this up and CMason said he's just looking to get out of his cell for awhile...he wouldn't use him..:giggle:

So, it appears to be, much ado about nothing...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Sad part is Curtis's motion is much better written, laid out, and supported than any motion filed by KC's boys. :floorlaugh:

I wonder if this will send a message to those "news people" about jumping the gun?

Will they be once bitten twice shy or go back to business as usual? :waitasec:

moo

Well now we know why the motion had the misleading title "Motion For Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel".

Sheesh. I bet JB is laughing his butt off and I wouldn't blame him.

And why would it go on the court docket as a motion and not "correspondence"?:waitasec:

Well it wasn't just WESH, I rec. a text stating WFTV obtained the documents, too...........................................

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back