2011.04.04 Motion Defendant's: For Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And why would it go on the court docket as a motion and not "correspondence"?:waitasec:

That's what I want to know!!!! Come on everyone, it's an invitation for us to write actual motions for the Casey case if he can do it!!!! :banghead::banghead:

Can he get into serious trouble for filing a false motion? I can't believe he can do this and not suffer some sort penalty for it!

Uh, what are they gonna do, send him to jail???? JK.
Maybe they will take away his legal pad and pencils! Oh, and stamps.:crazy:

Uh, what are they gonna do, send him to jail???? JK.
Maybe they will take away his legal pad and pencils! Oh, and stamps.:crazy:

I meant like extending his sentence or something, but I needed that laugh. I really HATE being on the bad end of a joke. I really did NOT need this in this case of all cases!:maddening::maddening:

Well it wasn't just WESH, I rec. a text stating WFTV obtained the documents, too...........................................
Doesn't matter how many reported it. All news outlets that jumped on this should have confirmed the "news" before reporting it. Now they have egg on their faces.

I am so disgusted. This is so not funny, not at all!

That's probably all it was, an April Fool's joke aimed at us no life bloggers. I have the feeling the DT had a hand in this somehow.

Aedrys - I couldn't agree more!

04/01/2011 Notice
of Objection to Proposed Juror Television Channels
04/01/2011 Court Minutes
04/04/2011 Motion
Defendant's; for Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel
04/04/2011 Brief
in Support of Defendant's Motion for Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel
04/04/2011 Affidavit
of Curtis Jackson
04/04/2011 Request
for Endorsement and Production of Witness
04/04/2011 Correspondence
from Curtis Jackson
04/04/2011 Justice Administrative Commission's Response
to Defendant's Motion for Transcription Services
04/04/2011 Notice
of Providing Appendix A for Purposes of Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to FRYE, or in the Alternative, Motion in Limine to Exclude (Chloroform) & Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence (Decompositional Chemical)(FRYE)
This is cut and paste from yesterdays updates....they have listed "correspondence" from Curtis....AND the "motions"....

I'm having a hard time believing it could be JB....isn't he her biggest "appeal" card?? If she gets rid of JB, she must be coming to terms with the fact that she needs to plea, right?

I don't think she will plea, but you're right, Baez is her biggest appeal card IMO. Count on it.

I wonder if this will send a message to those "news people" about jumping the gun?

Will they be once bitten twice shy or go back to business as usual? :waitasec:

moo

Some treat it like entertainment and others treat it like a horrific story about a little child who was murdered. I think it would depend on the reporter! I hesitate to group all of the reporters in one group. There are some really responsible and thorough reports that we at WS have appreciated over the course of this drama.

I am so disgusted. This is so not funny, not at all!

That's probably all it was, an April Fool's joke aimed at us no life bloggers. I have the feeling the DT had a hand in this somehow.

For all we know if all incoming mail to ICA is read by the jailers and all outgoing mail is read also, there may be supporting documents that substantiate the Michigan Inmates assertion that he is working on behalf of ICA.....who knows?

For all we know if all incoming mail to ICA is read by the jailers and all outgoing mail is read also, there may be supporting documents that substantiate the Michigan Inmates assertion that he is working on behalf of ICA.....who knows?

I don't mean like that. I think they set this up specifically to show that the media is unreliable. Look at Baez, right there to say those exact words not long after this hoax came out. I think CM lied, and I think they used this crazy inmate to make a point. I mean, how could he know how to make his letter look like an exact motion the way he did? I just don't think Curtis Jackson is that smart or that well written. Something stinks here and it's the DT.

Doesn't matter how many reported it. All news outlets that jumped on this should have confirmed the "news" before reporting it. Now they have egg on their faces.

I only stated about WFTV because of your previous post:

"Blame WESH for reporting this BS before confirming it".

Maybe we all ought to file the same thang. Have thousands ovem runnin thru the filin office.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back