2011.04.04 Motion Defendant's: For Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:floorlaugh:
How can we look him up in corrections in Michigan we have his number?

How can KC correpond with this guy in Michigan?

Maybe hes just a want to be lawyer lol in jail lol

1. He can be researched on Pacer but it is a "pay for" site...what do you want to know?

2. KC can certainly reply to HIS correspondence....his letters to court have included return address on left hand corner of envelope...

3. He obviously wants to be something....apparently does his own research on writing motions...

a little OT here but tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment so I will miss most of the hearing tomorrow. What I would like to ask if someone could post in the thread links to the hearing once Wesh or Wftv has it posted online. Please include a Tag so I can find it.

1. He can be researched on Pacer but it is a "pay for" site...what do you want to know?

2. KC can certainly reply to HIS correspondence....his letters to court have included return address on left hand corner of envelope...

3. He obviously wants to be something....apparently does his own research on writing motions...

I think we can go into the dept of corrction in michigan and look him up i d like to know what hes in jail for!

I want to see JA handwrite a reply to the motion.

Couple of oddities..

but not to imply that defense or specifically CM was involved in this "phony motion" scandal...

After CJ last correspondence to court, why did Cheney Mason take the initiative to appear on JVM show to "discount" correspondence?

How often has Cheney Mason appeared on national media prior to, or since then?

Why did Judge Perry make mention of correspondence by Curtis Jackson (last) in open court during a hearing?

What other correspondence received in this case has been mentioned in court by HHJP???

Hmmm......

I think we can go into the dept of corrction in michigan and look him up i d like to know what hes in jail for!

Shotgun/Rifle
Rec. Stolen Property Over $100
Unlawfully Driving Away an Automobile
Escape – Awaiting Trial for Felony
Public Officer – Bribery.

has 10 years remaining on current sentence

Holy crud i found him pic and all!

He has 6 offenses

Shotgun/Rifle

lol ty kent i found him also lol

Shotgun/Rifle

LOl he has a few aliases also lol wonder if they have anything for the others lol

Recalling the statement CM made about KC being in the back of the police car like a caged animal....

Another coinky dink???

Ecuadorean officials have decried the treatment of former businessman and dual U.S. and Ecuador citizen Nelson Serrano Saenz, claiming he was beaten and secretly held in a dog kennel. The officials sent a letter to the U.S. State Department last month but said they haven't yet received a response

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x3818879

Recalling the statement CM made about KC being in the back of the police car like a caged animal....

Another coinky dink???

Ecuadorean officials have decried the treatment of former businessman and dual U.S. and Ecuador citizen Nelson Serrano Saenz, claiming he was beaten and secretly held in a dog kennel. The officials sent a letter to the U.S. State Department last month but said they haven't yet received a response

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x3818879

The police dogs willingly climb in the back of the police vehicle. They don't seem to mind. jmo

JB stated that within a minute into his opening statement he will explain why KC didn't report it.

hmmmmmm that doesn't mean it will be true.

That means we are probably NOT going to trial.....if he had anything close to an explanation of any sort she wouldn't be cooling her heels in jail...that's not a statement one can retract and look credible..not that he does but...:waitasec:

I still can't get over the fact that this was a prank. And it doesn't help that I drove an hour to a training and the person I was supposed to train wasn't there. So I had to drive back, and then I was locked out of my computer. I had to call the help desk and get it unlocked. Then I cut the top of my mouth with a tortilla chip from one of my favorite restaurants. Ow. And to think it all started with Mr. Jackson's joke!

JB stated that within a minute into his opening statement he will explain why KC didn't report it.

hmmmmmm that doesn't mean it will be true.

I think he's going to say that Casey was afraid to report it because either her mother or father did it. I have always thought that JB and company were going to throw both Anthonys under the bus and of epic proportions. And I'm pretty sure both Anthonys know it.

Apologize for the O/T:

But don't forget to cast your vote for Yuri Melich today.:great:

We can vote once a day, everyday until the end of the week.

Just go to the first post in page 1 of the Yuri Melich thread. TY!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

An inmate in a Michigan prison filed a handwritten motion on behalf of Casey Anthony to drop Jose Baez as her attorney. But the paperwork from Curtis Jackson is not considered credible or a legally binding document.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
So the letter (correspondence) AND the motion to withdraw have been written by the same person?

Orange County Clerk of Courts has responded to INSessions inquiry as to how this motion ever got filed. Up in a minute.

I feel like I just 'crashed' after a sugar high. I bet JB et al are laughing at all us 'bloggers.'
Nah...it just allows him more face time on tv...we were wondering why we hadn't seen him lately...some thought he was actually working...but I see he's been making the rounds today.

Just a funny thought....we get letters in active cases all the time, which have to be filed and then set for hearing. The "correct" way to handle this would be for JB to file a response to the bogus motion, so the court could rule on it as "moot". WHAT IF JB didn't file a response and the motion got granted................................hahahaha...in my dreams. Wouldn't happen as HHJP wouldn't do it....but I can dream can't I? JB too busy "responding" in the media to respond in court where he should just "sit down and practice law".....LOL

Oh and watch the motions filing thread...I'm sure after one of JB's flunkies reads this I'm sure a response will be filed in court.

gosh is it just me or...does curtis jackson write a lovely motion compared to those mostrosities that come from the baez establishment??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back