2011.04.04 Motion Defendant's: For Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My oh my ... April Fool's Day is late this year! You cannot make this stuff up! Just as you thought it could not get any more bizarre ... it does.

Some drama before the drama of the ongoing saga of the Frye Hearing's -- Week 3 Part 3 Act III

Duh, duh [think Law and Order]

At this point, I don't anything should surprise us.

My oh my ... April Fool's Day is late this year! You cannot make this stuff up! Just as you thought it could not get any more bizarre ... it does.

Some drama before the drama of the ongoing saga of the Frye Hearing's -- Week 3 Part 3 Act III

Duh, duh [think Law and Order]

Wonder if the origin date of this document coincides with April 1st...would make total sense!!!

So Why didn't clickorlando (News 6) report this story last night?

They had a copy of the documents.

Well... Curtis Jackson did what someone should have done a long time ago... fired Jose Baez! :floorlaugh: I'll admit it... he sure got me last night, but I was positive that Cheney Mason was on the outs. So happy I slept in today (getting ready for tomorrow) and I missed the breaking news that it was actually Jose Baez who Curtis fired! Hilarious!

I don't know if I would punish Curtis Jackson for this? At least he filed a legitimate motion with legitimate concerns. He only stated what we have all thought for nearly three years. :floorlaugh: He's definitely not all there and I really hope they keep him locked up for as long as this trial lasts. I would hate to see him come down to Florida. We have enough nut jobs!

I will say though, he had me going and I am all for a good joke... even though I do not think Curtis Jackson was joking! :floorlaugh:

Okay, did I miss something or is someone punking me on my youtube channel -- I just got a comment that Curtis Jackson knows CM. I asked for a link, but it is killing me to know if anyone knows anything?

I will admit, I got voted most gullible in high school and I think I have made progress........but, then again........I am asking! Anyone?

ICA will not fire JB because in my OPINION no other attorney will lie, cheat, steal, and or go as low as she would. TWO PEAS IN A POD!

*sigh*

:waitasec:

well ... at least SOMEONE had the gravitas to file such a motion.

JMHO.

Okay, did I miss something or is someone punking me on my youtube channel -- I just got a comment that Curtis Jackson knows CM. I asked for a link, but it is killing me to know if anyone knows anything?

I will admit, I got voted most gullible in high school and I think I have made progress........but, then again........I am asking! Anyone?

CJackson has claimed to know ICA & TL, it was in a previous letter addressed to LDBurdick. Totally different letter, but from the same guy. It's linked on the Forensic Astrology thread, if you want to see it.

Judge throws out inmate's motions in Casey Anthony murder case
By the CNN Wire StaffApril 6, 2011 -- Updated 2108 GMT (0508 HKT)

Orlando (CNN) -- Enough is enough, a Florida judge said Wednesday, barring a Michigan inmate with no standing from filing any more motions in the Casey Anthony murder case.

Curtis Jackson, who is serving time in Michigan for bribery and other offenses, recently filed several motions and documents, including one that said Anthony's attorney is not adequately representing her.

The problem, said Circuit Court Judge Belvin Perry Jr., is that Jackson "is not a party in the case."

Jackson describes himself as "one of the suppressed witnesses defense counsel failed to subpoena for discriminatory and ineffective reasons," said Perry's order, which strikes Jackson's filings.

more
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/04/06/florida.anthony.trial/index.html

I wonder if His Honor spoke to the warden of CJ's prison...:floorlaugh:

He's done, no more motions for YOU! In my most effective soupman's voice...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Judge throws out inmate's motions in Casey Anthony murder case
By the CNN Wire StaffApril 6, 2011 -- Updated 2108 GMT (0508 HKT)

Orlando (CNN) -- Enough is enough, a Florida judge said Wednesday, barring a Michigan inmate with no standing from filing any more motions in the Casey Anthony murder case.

Curtis Jackson, who is serving time in Michigan for bribery and other offenses, recently filed several motions and documents, including one that said Anthony's attorney is not adequately representing her.

The problem, said Circuit Court Judge Belvin Perry Jr., is that Jackson "is not a party in the case."

Jackson describes himself as "one of the suppressed witnesses defense counsel failed to subpoena for discriminatory and ineffective reasons," said Perry's order, which strikes Jackson's filings.

more
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/04/06/florida.anthony.trial/index.html

I wonder if His Honor spoke to the warden of CJ's prison...:floorlaugh:

He's done, no more motions for YOU! In my most effective soupman's voice...JMHO

Justice for Caylee
From the above article: Previous discovery documents from Jackson include a letter and affidavit in which he alleges Casey Anthony asked him about hiring a hit man. Jackson also wrote that Anthony asked about disposing of children and whether he knew which types of poison were untraceable, according to records.

How does this wacko think this makes him a witness on her behalf??? :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:Even if they were true, these letters are NOT favorable to her defense, they show premeditation. He'll get her convicted!!!

Oh well, here it is two or is it three days later and I am still in a blue funk 'cause it wasn't true...... 'course then we wouldn't have gotten to hear that the DT has started to see Pink Elephants........ :rolleyes:

Oh well, here it is two or is it three days later and I am still in a blue funk 'cause it wasn't true...... 'course then we wouldn't have gotten to hear that the DT has started to see Pink Elephants........ :rolleyes:

From the above article: Previous discovery documents from Jackson include a letter and affidavit in which he alleges Casey Anthony asked him about hiring a hit man. Jackson also wrote that Anthony asked about disposing of children and whether he knew which types of poison were untraceable, according to records.

How does this wacko think this makes him a witness on her behalf??? :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:Even if they were true, these letters are NOT favorable to her defense, they show premeditation. He'll get her convicted!!!
My post should cheer you up!!

I wonder why Finnell's name was not listed as one of the attorneys on the Order. Is she still on the case?

Bumping up, wondering if anyone knows who is leaving the defense team and when? :waitasec: I have not had time to read this entire thread, sorry if this was already asked & answered.

Another attorney will be leaving Anthony's defense team
April, 4, 2011

"Snip"

Casey Anthony's defense Monday night filed a motion to withdraw a member of her appointed counsel.

The motion, however, does not say which member of Anthony's team is attempting to leave the case.

Anthony's two main attorneys are Jose Baez and Cheney Mason.

However, there are other members of her defense team, likeAnn Finnell, who is working on penalty phase issues, and Dorothy Sims.

Read More Here
: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27426696/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties