2011.04.06 Clint Dunn Arrested.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've removed some posts. First of all before we can go making wild theory, we need some MSM factual basis. Posts that were in answer to the original post were also removed.

Please let's keep it to what we know and not add non-facts in our fact based threads.

I'm quoting Gram here - you guys have been told this many times.

If this thread is going to be about who can most creatively bash Clint, it has no place at WS. Mods will clean this thread up, and it will be reviewed for usefulness.

Clint was arrested for being 40 minutes late for court. He missed a court date. I understand your frustration with no news, bad news and then your disappointment about Clint being irresponsible today.

But truly do you believe that the name calling, the bashing, pointing the finger of guilt toward Clint met our TOS and Rules of Etiquette?

This thread is not about Clint Divorcing Billie Dunn. It isn't about making up things about him. If you haven't read it in MSM do not bring it here.

The name calling and the accusations toward a victim who has not been named a POI are absolutely out of order and against our Victim friendly stance on WS. This is not Facebook. Don't do it here.

If you want to discuss your disappointment that Clint was arrested today for being late for court, do it in a civil manner. If any of the moderators have to clean this thread again it is gone.

Thank You.

I could be mistaken, but it seems unusual to be arrested for being only 4o minutes late. I know they have the legal right, but it seems kind of unfair. Obviously he was not trying to run from the law as he arrived within the hour. I could see their point but it seems a bit much, imo.

All I can say about being arrested for being forty minutes late is he was late. Nine o'clock means nine o'clock, not nine forty.
If my kids were expected home at a certain time I'd tell them five minutes early makes me and you a lot happier than 5 minutes late.
JMO

I see alot of outrage here, but this is more about having a disorganized life than about Hailey.

I am sorry, but I have nothing but pity for Clint. He is still not a suspect.

Clint was never going to become a successful executive type just because we want him to be that for Hailey. MOO :cow: To me it doesn't make him the scum of the earth just to be late for court.

Where I live everyone has to be in court at the same time in the morning, usually 8:30. It doesn't matter if you are two hours late or five minutes late. If court starts and you are still in the parking lot they will arrest you, and it just depends on the judge as far as how far they throw the book at someone. Missing court usually means mandatory jail time so this isn't about some new charge at all.

I just think it's sad that so far Clint has spent more time in jail than all the rest of those involved combined. That's just not right, imo.

I could be mistaken, but it seems unusual to be arrested for being only 4o minutes late. I know they have the legal right, but it seems kind of unfair. Obviously he was not trying to run from the law as he arrived within the hour. I could see their point but it seems a bit much, imo.

It is a court of law. The judge's time is precious. CD was given a set time to appear. I don't know if he called to say he was running late. It was very disrepectful. JMO

I see alot of outrage here, but this is more about having a disorganized life than about Hailey.

I am sorry, but I have nothing but pity for Clint. He is still not a suspect.

Clint was never going to become a successful executive type just because we want him to be that for Hailey. MOO :cow: To me it doesn't make him the scum of the earth just to be late for court.

Where I live everyone has to be in court at the same time in the morning, usually 8:30. It doesn't matter if you are two hours late or five minutes late. If court starts and you are still in the parking lot they will arrest you, and it just depends on the judge as far as how far they throw the book at someone. Missing court usually means mandatory jail time so this isn't about some new charge at all.

I just think it's sad that so far Clint has spent more time in jail than all the rest of those involved combined. That's just not right, imo.
I can't say I'm outraged but I do wonder why when someone with authority (court) tells someone to do something, why it isn't done.
Could be that Clint ran into some car trouble, was ill, or if he was catching a ride with someone they were running late. Still he should have at least called, IMO.

Some of my frustration comes with having a nephew that expects everyone to do things on his time schedule not theirs and it's never his fault. GMAB!

If they can bring out in the media something CD did when he was a juvie, why can't they bring forward anything on SA....if he did. Just curious. ????

I would like to know the excuse he gave for being late? He and two other mature women living in the same household knew he had to be there. This courtdate was scheduled...he had plenty of time to make arrangements for transporation.

This could be a good thing for CD. Maybe he will stay a day or two, have a couple of good chats with the Sheriff, leave the weed alone while he collects his thoughts.

This must be a very difficult time for him. Hailey has been gone 3 months and there is no sign of her. Much has been discussed about BJD that I am sure makes CD's head swirl.

A little time alone, a few chats with the Sheriff and maybe CD can get it together and figure out where he is going in life and how he is going to get there while he is in constant turmoil over the disappearance of his daughter.

Salem

According to Vinelink Clint has bonded out.

40 minutes late IMO is showing the Judge, TOTAL lack of respect.
I stand behind Clint 100%, but..........
it is time to grow up, get professional help for the weed,
and be responsible.

Clint needs to be a good role model, and show his baby daughter that
people can live drug free, not be lethargic and do what u need to
to be a responsible, contributing member of the community and
society !:banghead:

If they can bring out in the media something CD did when he was a juvie, why can't they bring forward anything on SA....if he did. Just curious. ????

I would like to know the excuse he gave for being late? He and two other mature women living in the same household knew he had to be there. This courtdate was scheduled...he had plenty of time to make arrangements for transporation.

agreed and thnx !

Someone else and I were discussing this today. Or something related to this. Exactly what would keep CD bonded to BD after everything that has come out about SA's *advertiser censored* collection and more than likely BD's *advertiser censored* collection? There has to be something we all are missing somewhere along the line. I can't for the life of me figure out his bond with her. I've been married for 22 years and if I found out my husband was into CP, I'd boot his azz to the curb so fast, his head would spin. I wouldn't even look back. And trust me, if he found out I had an addiction to CP, he'd boot me to the curb just as quick. So, what gives here? Exactly, who's zooming who here?

I agree tezi, something is missing...but what? What would make Clint stay bonded with BJD? Same with BJD and SA? Why would BJD stay with him after all she knows? This is one mess of a group. imo

I not been posting on this forum because I needed a break. but Clint does has a missing child and before I say anything about him being late I like to know the reason he was late it could had something do with Hailey and if that the case the court should had mercy on him. J/S
With all that going on with a child missing why couldn't date be push back?

I guess the court has their reasons...just thinking! It just crazy how a lot family of Hailey has been spending time in jail right down to a grandma:maddening:

Kind crazy but so far out of all the arrests... SA has not been arrested:waitasec:

If Clint had already been given probation on the charges, why did he have to be in court today?

as far as i have seen, SA had no record before this.

and yes, i am tired of seeing the extremely old record for CD as a juvenile.

Well I think we have to consider who had the information about Clint's juvenile record and who might have spoon fed it to the media? Ya Know? Juvenile records are generally not public. So we have consider the situation and who might have made a decision to taint Clint in this way.

Well I think we have to consider who had the information about Clint's juvenile record and who might have spoon fed it to the media? Ya Know? Juvenile records are generally not public. So we have consider the situation and who might have made a decision to taint Clint in this way.

Exactly Grandmaj! Most of those records are sealed or cleared if someone serves their probation. You would have to have the paperwork to prove it even happened.

Pretty sad when the only news in this case in months is when one parent or the other gets arrested...so much like poor Haleigh Cummings case...

If Clint had already been given probation on the charges, why did he have to be in court today?

He was on bail not probation. It was a hearing on the charges today I believe. Let me restate.

I think he had his court date on the original charges. With that came some fines that he didn't pay. So he got arrested sometime in Feb I think it was for not paying those fines. So I think his hearing today was on that second arrest. Do I have that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717