2011.04.06 Frye Hearing Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.M.G. Hypothetical that Caylee was swimming in Tony's pool and Casey left Caylee's bathingsuit in the trunk of her car! This is ridiculous! R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S!!!!!

this is KILLING ME. and ICA, not even a ghost of emotion on her face! she doesnt even TRY to fake it! caylee DID go swimming at TL's apt in june, before she was killed, and shouldnt the memory of that cause ICA such agony? if she were innocent of course :banghead:

Defense would only be screwing themselves over if they run out of time. These are their motions.

My eye is twitching (seriously) when she started talking about Caylee swimming in the pool and perhaps putting Caylee's wet bathing suit in the trunk could cause chloroform. Perhaps, but 10,000X the normal reading?

DT is talking about trace evidence of Chloroform, but readings were at 10K times the normal limit.

Calm down Melanie....

d sims: if a chemical is not identified in a experiment should a scientist presume it was there anyway?
no.

A tiny, itty bitty swimming suit in the trunk for 6 weeks. Yep, that's got to be it, :floorlaugh:
Desperate. Wait, the suit wasn't even in the car July 15th. So less than 6 weeks.

Judge wanted to see a deposition where this bathing suit was spoken of. She then says it is a HYPOTHETICAL - judge sustains objection.

UNREAL.
thank you Miiiisssss Siiiiimmmms for giving away one of the trial strategies LOL!!!!!!

Judge wanted to see a deposition where this bathing suit was spoken of. She then says it is a HYPOTHETICAL - judge sustains objection.

UNREAL.

I just reread all of TLs depos. He did say they went down to the pool around that date but actually he never said Caylee went IN the pool.

Just goes to show they are going to try to use swimming as reasonable doubt...the Anthony's constant comments about their pool ladder.....the Caylee drowned theory....now the Tonys pool was overly chlorinated ruse???

Is George A there today ? I know Cindy is ...

Thanks !

Are they showing CA reacting to all of this? I know ICA isn't.

:waitasec: DCS talking about Caylee swimming in Tony's pool. Wet bathing suit in car - What effect would that have with regard to chloroform.

Judge - Don't answer the question

Does Dottie realize that from June 2nd to July 17th that any fluid from a "wet bathing suit" would have evaporated and left NO/NONE/NADA chloroform? Geesh! This is like a 5 yr. old conducting this questioning.

DS - we have submitted a chart of chemicals from stafenopolis paper - you used the word excluded, should a scientist assume it was there anyway?
BL absolutely not
DS - how many compounds out of the 400+ compounds - how many were detected in the carpet sample
BL - a total of 42 compounds
JA - objection
HHBP - sustained
DS - how many compounds were identified in dr. vass's article were found in the anthony sample?
BL - i have not done that comparison and dr. vass paper doesn't include all of the compounds inthe data base

JB just whispered something in her ear and I am assuming it went something like this:

"We were saving the bathing suit theory for trial when we lead the jury to believe Tony took gallons of pool water and may have thrown the water in KC's drunk."

Dottie: "oh I will just say I made it up now and then make it fact later."

this is KILLING ME. and ICA, not even a ghost of emotion on her face! she doesnt even TRY to fake it! caylee DID go swimming at TL's apt in june, before she was killed, and shouldnt the memory of that cause ICA such agony? if she were innocent of course :banghead:

If someone mentioned my child swimming and her wet bathing suit, you would have to pick me up off the floor in a heap. Caylee is not my daughter, and that just hurt my heart -- it really did :(

Blessings to you dear angel --

Mel

DCS has no idea how her own witness will answer. She just asked him a question about comparisons, and he said he didn't compare them! :banghead: :great:

tap water, fabreez, coconut shampoo, velveeta, cheese in general...

all have traces of chloroform according to this witness.

they are speaking of dr. stopopolis and his report.

objection

d. sims: wants to introduce the stopopolis articles.

Wish we could hear Ashton. I hope the A/V is better during trial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019