2011.04.06 Frye Hearing Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is so worried about Vass making 'millions and millions' off the case. What about the money he made off of this case? Did he forget about that?

Now we just don't have to listen to this we have to read it too.....pfft!!

Is this Jose's version of a cheat sheet?

Yes

A pompous, self-important cheat sheet.

He can't even operate the Power Point himself. He has to have his assistant. :banghead:

I can only read here today.... but it sounds like JB is trying to educate HHJP on the sixth amendment? I must be reading wrong!!!

:skip: I'm late but I made it. :okay: Celebration carried on a little longer than I'd planned last night/this morning...

Oh good Lord! Jose says that Dr. Vass is going to make "millions and millions of dollars from his sniffer machine."

ETA: my, how emphatically JB speaks when READING! Pardon me while I PUKE!

Listening to JB speak right now, I seriously doubt his assertion that, in the first minute of his opening statement, he's going to convince me there was just cause to wait 31 days. Just sayin'.

We're back on this whole "sniffer machine." I thought that Dr. Vass' "sniffer machine" wasn't even used in this case?

It wasn't, but JB is claiming that Dr. Vass is using this case to bolster his database and therefore validate it. He is basically saying that he has a personal stake in this case and has ulterior motives for his involvement.

Oh Brother! Baez saying the Dr. Vass stands to make millions. :banghead::banghead:

The irony is rich indeed. Pot meet kettle.

I just don't believe this. What purpose is this pwr point show. He's saying the same thing. If he spent half of his time doing what he is supposed to be doing instead of his nonsense on who is going to make money.

Well, I think we are all relieved to know that Jose Baez can actually read. :floorlaugh: He can no longer use the excuse that he "didn't understand" certain orders!

That is my bullet point!

It wasn't, but JB is claiming that Dr. Vass is using this case to bolster his database and therefore validate it. He is basically saying that he has a personal stake in this case and has ulterior motives for his involvement.

Again, Pot meet Kettle Mr. JB.

I wonder why Baez sounds so resentful about anyone other than himself making money off this case. Is it even relevant?

Maybe I'm wrong, but JB seems to be a little too focused (jealous?) on Dr. Vass making a profit on Labrabor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member