2011.04.06 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that DCS is primarily a civil atty and specializes re: medical issues, but does anyone know if she has EVER BEFORE ...EVER worked on another criminal case before this?

I ask because of the things she is choosing to focus on and the way she words her questions when examining her own expert.

IDK,but I'm glad it's not just me.Sometimes I think "which side is she on?":waitasec:

Where are you watching now? live feed?
IN SESSION has Ray's defence for a mistrial..........

don't leave that thing in your car. next thing you know, you'll chloroform yourself! cuz you know, dryer stuff contains all those lovely carcinogens.

Did you read this in a peer review? did you was it a peer review?

I was just busted by a colleague. We were skyping and I said "I need to run at 1:30 so let's be fast" She said I know what you're doing and I said "who me, I have a meeting" She said "yeah ya do with wftv and websleuths"..busted:great:

I know this is prolly just me, but does DCS resemble CA to anyone else???? I think they look alike and talk alike:eek:
Is it just me?????

What is left to be argued today?

Stain in the trunk

Even though I was working thru most of the morning fun I could tell it was mind numbing. DS needs to learn that less is more.

Where are you watching now? live feed?
IN SESSION has Ray's defence for a mistrial..........
They are in recess til 1:30. That's why I asked hubby to pick up DS at 2 for me :innocent:

I have a technical question. Is there some way to NOT have to refresh the screen constantly. Is there a setting where I can have the comments constantly scroll up as they appear? ...... am I crazy for asking? LOL

I am Niki in NC. I am new to Websleuths but have watched this case since the beginning.

Do we have an afternoon link yet?

ETA: I mean thread?

Does anyone know if there is going to be a PM thread for the hearing, or do we just continue with the first one?

I have almost 1:30 and there is no thread there yet.

I do not see any action yet...just a shot of the shoreline.

I have a technical question. Is there some way to NOT have to refresh the screen constantly. Is there a setting where I can have the comments constantly scroll up as they appear? ...... am I crazy for asking? LOL

I am Niki in NC. I am new to Websleuths but have watched this case since the beginning.

Welcome Niki! Outside of Boone NC myself! Glad to see you joined the fun!

Not that I know of.

O/T In Session..........Judge denies Rays motion for mistril on the swet lodge case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro