2011.04.06 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just observation/not bashing of the new casey anthony look/outfit:

the sleeves are pushed up to the elbows so she cannot play with the cuffs. interesting... also the shirt underneath looks to be huge with a little tiny grey sweater over the top...
It is a horrible outfit imhoo and she looks very tired/scruffy.

:waitasec:

Maybe this is her "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder" "look" ? ?

I am so craving a margarita, and I can't have one since I'm at work!

That would make you quite cheerful and in a good mood compared to the rest of us then?:banghead:

I am happy to report...I am very cheerful..
I see drinks are being offered here..I'll take 2...LG care to have a drink with me?

I have to confess....I left the house and did not watch the hearing...it is too beautiful today to stay in and I know I will get a great play by play reading here on WS

Question?
How many hours(days) did it take Dorothy to question Dr Logan? 6 hours?
How long did it take Jeff Ashton to rebut? 20 mins?

That's about it Intermezzo. You missed nothing really. Hopefully, this afternoon will be more interesting.

I shouldn't say it was not interesting. Vass had a whole lot more personality. You couldn't tell if he were from the South, Rumania or whereever and he gave great answers e.g. well your not gunna look for evidence under an oilspill. and I don't even know how to answer that question. I uh uh, just don't know.

He was great.

So basically to commit the perfect murder, I should just make curtains of Bounce sheets all around my victim's room and wait.

*cut to me in the laundry room, petting a white cat*

Thanks to all of you that do the updates. I know it's a lot of trouble and you can't really concentrate but it really means a lot to those of us that can't listen all the time.

Thank You!!!!!

Well, I can definitely say I've had better days. The DT and our idiot Skeletor-looking Gov in one day...if I weren't preggo, I'd say I definitely deserve a drink. :/

Sparkling Apple Cider

I am happy to report...I am very cheerful..
I see drinks are being offered here..I'll take 2...LG care to have a drink with me?

Another (hic) one? It is only 10:15 my time! LOL

You were right on with your guess re this morning - three hours - DS - 20 minutes JA! Guess who got the highest mark? :great:

I am so busted,

I'm having some joint issues so I stretched out on my couch to get comfortable.I have In Session turned on but muted,the CNN Live link on my big laptop on a pillow on my belly and my small laptop propped up on the back of the couch with this thread open on it.
I dozed off during that recess to get equipment and missed most of the hearing. I woke up to my hubby laughing and shaking his head at the site of me covered in computers with the same thing on TV,as I slept. He just ran home from work to pick up something.
Then I asked him if he would pick our son up from school at 2 for me.
We've been married 32 years so I think he'll be back .

I know that DCS is primarily a civil atty and specializes re: medical issues, but does anyone know if she has EVER BEFORE ...EVER worked on another criminal case before this?

I ask because of the things she is choosing to focus on and the way she words her questions when examining her own expert.

Three hours for DS, under thirty for Ashton. And Mezzo, HHJP FINALLY put a time limit on it! He said only evidence today until 5pm will be considered, WOOT!

3 hours total or 3 hours just today?
hmm 5pm I hope JBP cuts the DT off and let's the SA cross

i submit to my WS pals that from now on, every time defense whines the state has endless supplies of money for their case Hizhonor will physically come off the bench to smack them. :)

Three hours for DS, under thirty for Ashton. And Mezzo, HHJP FINALLY put a time limit on it! He said only evidence today until 5pm will be considered, WOOT!

So now will the defense "zip" through the remaining motions?...or do the idgits think that HHJP meant only for the testimony of Dr. Logan?

An aside.....hubby just asked....What's with KC's Seattle Grunge look today???

Hilarious

Parts of this morning were kind of amusing actually. HHJP kept waving to let DS's stuff into the evidence for consideration for Frye - he was that bored and just wanted her to move on...:floorlaugh:

He knew it was just rubbish..:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member