2011.04.06 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ladies and gentlemen...

Jury selection will be held May 9th, 2011. Judge Perry... in very little words... hinted that both sides know where they "will be going" and I believe that to mean that the location of the jury has been told to both the State and the Defense. :great:

I think we can rest assured that this trial will not be delayed and that it is now or never for Miss Casey Anthony. Judge Perry stated that he would have his rulings on the matters of Frye no later than April 21. I have no idea which way he is leaning on the air samples, but I do believe that the post mortem root banding is coming in. So that is a good thing.

Jose wants any mention of the smell of decomposition to be thrown out and I do not believe that he will get his way with that one. So with the testimony of the smell and the hair and the cadaver dogs (which I believe will be allowed in also) we have 3/4 things that prove that Caylee was deceased in the trunk of Casey's car. If the air samples are unable to be admitted, I do not have a problem with that as long as we have 3/4.

I have a preference for nice round numbers myself and being somewhat competitive in nature - I'm going for being happy with 4/4. :rocker:

It looks like ICA has long bangs now (just lil ones). The last time she wore the loose pony tail that covered her ears she didn't have loose hair in the front. It looks too short to put in the ponytail now. Wondering if keeping her ears covered is a new image we will see from now on. They are sharp and pointy giving her a mean girl kind of look, and they seem to wiggle when she gets stressed about something that is said. Guess we'll see.
wonder if she chewed her hair off since she can't have scissors????

WARNING:

Use this thread to loosen up and relax after a trying hearing day, BUT -

The BASHING got wayyyyy out of hand later this afternoon. TOs are being issued as I type this. People are just letting their emotions get the best of them and it is going to be the POSTER who pays the price - NOT the person who has you so worked up.

Self-edit and think before you hit "submit reply". You are responsible for your own words. I would hate to see anymore dedicated posters get timed-out for words that just flew off their keyboards when they were angry.

Thanks for the warning Beach, will go and check now :)

Now I'm just a waiting on A_News_Junkie and her couch WSers screen caps - Hello ANJ????? Are you out there????

Why oh why did JB keep bringing up pizza and the squirrel? That's what my mom always called "playing a dangerous game". He's just opening the door for them to bring up.. well, CA and KC mentioning pizza and the squirrels!

In honor of today's hearings, the Sidebar Special this evening is..... THE PINK SQUIRREL!

2361371206_2f7b5493a8.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2304/2361371206_2f7b5493a8.jpg

Serve that drink in a gallon bucket and we can call it a Pink Elephant. :great:

Casey's still annoyed to death that her mother dressed her funny today

Can't wait to see the outfit Cindy picked for Friday!

What was with the outfit - was it a shirt with a jumper over it or one of those cheapie shirts sown into the jumper?

wonder if she chewed her hair off since she can't have scissors????
Maybe she has a new BFF that visits her after hours to talk about boys, do face masks and cut each others hair?

I would be very interested to hear from anyone who may want to offer their best guess on where jury selection will be held. I may be able to cross reference some interesting databases (not at liberty to share) that may point to hot spots for jury selection.

It was a plaid shirt with a gray sweater over it. I'm still hoping they will move her closer to a more professional look--simple shell and a blazer. It seems they would want to make her look more... well, dressy. :waitasec:

I would be very interested to hear from anyone who may want to offer their best guess on where jury selection will be held. I may be able to cross reference some interesting databases (not at liberty to share) that may point to hot spots for jury selection.

Broward County, Sarasota County or Lee County are my guesses?

Some speculation about jury selection can be found here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125902"]Where Will the Jury Come From[/ame]

Will be interested to see what you & your databases come up with!

Ok, now that we've had a drink (or 2) can someone please explain to me what the heck was going on with the expert from New York that Baez refused to grant the prosecutors access to speak to him?

It was a plaid shirt with a gray sweater over it. I'm still hoping they will move her closer to a more professional look--simple shell and a blazer. It seems they would want to make her look more... well, dressy. :waitasec:

In a close up, it looked like it was actually grey sweatshirt material.

On a side note, nice to see she still has plenty to smile about since her life is on the line and being defended by JB. Must be some good meds they are giving her up there in the jail.

So what about when Baez said about Dr Vass' squirrel experiment: what was that about?

Did lawyer of the year forget that his own client claimed the smell in the car was from squirrel in the grill?

Why oh why did JB keep bringing up pizza and the squirrel? That's what my mom always called "playing a dangerous game". He's just opening the door for them to bring up.. well, CA and KC mentioning pizza and the squirrels!

ITA:seeya:
Unbelieveable!! Testing a squirrel-"what's that about?":waitasec:
I was waiting for his next sentence to be something like "Dude-I think this non-chemist is trippin'":floorlaugh:

What was with the outfit - was it a shirt with a jumper over it or one of those cheapie shirts sown into the jumper?

It looked to me like there was a gray "sweater" over a shirt and pants ? It was hard to tell if it was "sown" together ...

But I don't think even Ellie Mae from the Beverly Hillbillies would wear that outfit.

:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member