2011.04.08 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding on Wednesday was that both sides were ok with having His Honor rule on the sticker stuff based only on the written pleadings.

OK sleuths--based on what HHJP said today, where do you think they're heading for jury selection?
Hopefully not Putnam County ;)

I have a question that is killing me.......Who is the person sitting on the SA side with the blond hair, sleeveless shirt with a #12?

Just for the record....IMHO women over the age of 22 should never, ever, under any circumstances wear a game jersey out in public unless it is at the "Game". I can not begin to imagine the thought process that went through the mind of this individual while she was standing in her closet observing her clothing and upon seeing this shirt deciding, yes, this is what I will wear in a courtroom today to observe the serious hearings taking place regarding a murdered child.:banghead:

BBM - What can I wear to get me the most attention, without getting me arrested?

I thought they were going to talk about the 2 psych MD's added late. What happened with that?

JA said they did not get to finish depos yesterday. He had to reschedule to next week. It will be covered next Friday at 1:30

Posters commented on Rob D's interview on this thread starting at post #192 . . .

My understanding on Wednesday was that both sides were ok with having His Honor rule on the sticker stuff based only on the written pleadings.

OK sleuths--based on what HHJP said today, where do you think they're heading for jury selection?

I'm thinking someplace like Lake Wales.

Just for the record....IMHO women over the age of 22 should never, ever, under any circumstances wear a game jersey out in public unless it is at the "Game". I can not begin to imagine the thought process that went through the mind of this individual while she was standing in her closet observing her clothing and upon seeing this shirt deciding, yes, this is what I will wear in a courtroom today to observe the serious hearings taking place regarding a murdered child.:banghead:

And then there is Joy Wray - you did see her videos - yes? :great:

I saw Rob on In Session and the interview was great. He was very honest about Casey and her family's concern in finding Caylee, while he was there. Don't have a link yet.

He said it was apparent form early on that the family knew Caylee was gone and they had decided to save what they could (Casey). He also talked about Casey's overwhelming concern with the cameras and her appearance while out on bond (as opposed to finding Caylee).

I have a question that is killing me.......Who is the person sitting on the SA side with the blond hair, sleeveless shirt with a #12?

I asked the same question during the hearing thread - posters advised me that was Joy Wray.

Do you really want us to guess out loud?

Ok, I've been thinking for some time now Tampa.

Im thinking it has to be a place that doesnt use one of the bigger station affiliates to get their news. Like I live in Marion county, but my news comes from the major networks based out of orange county so Marion county is out. Im thinking more to the north. Maybe Alachua county?? The judge did mentiona case in gainesville and none of their news. I believe, comes out of the orlando area. But Im definitely leaning toward the northern part of the state.

I have to wonder if HHJP hasn't just handed the players a test. I'm going to listen closely to determine if we don't get some kind of leak regarding the location.

My God I'm having trouble finding you people.....
Trapshooter posted something in the closed hearing thread about Rob Dick being interviewed on HLN......do we know anything about that. She said it was "riveting"...

Hi TotallyObsessed!

HLN interviewed Leonard P and Rob Dick during the lunch recess. I am hoping that HLN will have a video up soon of RD's interview. He basically says that ICA was lying the entire time and the family lied to them as well. He mentioned that GA had changed his tune from his early interview with the police saying "he knew what that smell was" and then told a completely different story. Rob did give some interesting insight into ICA.

I am very curious about the depositions yesterday of the new psychiatrists. For some reason, that is what I thought the sidebar was about and filing something underseal. Not the location of the trial.

I asked the same question during the hearing thread - posters advised me that was Joy Wray.

OOOOHHHH!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
That answers my question! I now understane!! Yes, she is something else!:banghead:

PLEASEEEEE If anyone finds the Rob Dick interview, pint me in the right direction. TIA. :)

Def! Does anyone know if there's a transcript? After the last couple of days of watching the hearings, I don't think I could take any more audio. :/

Hi TotallyObsessed!

HLN interviewed Leonard P and Rob Dick during the lunch recess. I am hoping that HLN will have a video up soon of RD's interview. He basically says that ICA was lying the entire time and the family lied to them as well. He mentioned that GA had changed his tune from his early interview with the police saying "he knew what that smell was" and then told a completely different story. Rob did give some interesting insight into ICA.

Thanks so much Trapshooter. I have been googling to see if there is anything out there yet on the interview, but I'm not finding it yet.

I've listened to untold hours of her tapes and lectures. I have provided links to all of them in the AL thread.

That said....as soon as HHJP said that about no real time transcription, I laughed so hard because I could replay AL's little "trick lecture" in my head as I heard her telling students how to use transcripts in real time.

I guess it just affirmed that there was in fact a reason for me to listen to them...so that the importance of a seemingly innocuous comment, like the one HHJP made, would not be "missed".

HaHa

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

thank you thank you thank you for suffering erm I mean listening to all of her tapes and lectures. :)

ETA: I tried listening to it and I just had to stop, maybe I will try again later. Another bow to SOTS, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState