2011.04.08 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PattyG...I loved your comments at the end of the Rob Dick interview...so very true...I DO remember that and thinking, GAWD! Poor Rob!

If HHJP gave them the location of jury selection at the sidebar, do you guys think the DT looked happy or upset? How about the SA? I have to wait for the video, I didn't get to see most of it.

Well they all definitely looked sullen after that. My guess is they no like.

moo

Broward County here, nothing for me either.. thankfully! But I don't expect Broward or Miami-Dade County to be the place.

I didn't know there was a chat room?? How do I get into the chat room?

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when KC has to meet with mental health docs the state sends in to examine her. She will be pizzed.

moo

I'm in Palm Beach County, and I've been PRAYING they don't look for jurors here (or at least not at my address!).

MelissaLee, quite a while back, I pulled all kinds of data regarding population/demographics/political affiliations ad naseum for Florida counties, and my very ill-educated opinion was...Palm Beach County was very very similar. HOWEVER, with the "not many TV stations" comment (which could be a red herring), I am beginning to think Gainsville (Alachua)- the population differs, but with the University, you have a good sized educated pool whose numbers would include philosophies and belief systems agreeable to both sides...

Ah well, idle spec at this point

I didn't know there was a chat room?? How do I get into the chat room?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132751"]WS Has a 24 Hour Chat Room! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

all the info!

Originally Posted by pip
I thought they were going to talk about the 2 psych MD's added late. What happened with that?

JA said they did not get to finish depos yesterday. He had to reschedule to next week. It will be covered next Friday at 1:30

And Ashton said that he has already filed a Motion to have the Defendant examined by a State expert, and the Defense will have time to file a response to that motion before next Hearing on Friday. Ashton said they are looking for the expert to do the exam.
JB replied strongly that they WILL be filing a response to that Motion (Finnell has already said there is no law which gives the State the right to have a State expert do a mental health exam on the Inmate).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816